LOL @ the first interception
-
I was all excited at work today and pumped to watch the browns. I turn the game on... INTERCEPTION.... ugh. yes I know preseason. we lost by 3 good job today tho browns. Whos all excited for the regular season to start?
is anyone going to the CinnCinn game on the 4th? if so where you tailgating?
-
@lumspecta said:
We lost by 3, "good job?"That's a losing attitude.
no, its just that is preseason and we have our 3rd string qb in. none of our real starters.....
here I can change this...
um DAMMIT BROWNS, IM NEVER GUNNA WATCH YOU EVER AGAIN GRRR
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login