Skip to content

Dobbs

The Browns Board
64 14 3.1k 1
  • @gumby73 said:

    a) Watson suspension coming?

    b.) Browns have trade partner for Baker Mayfield?

    c) Needed a safe option Camp Arm?

    QB 4 Watson, Deshaun T/Hou 6 Mayfield, Baker 18/1 7 Brissett, Jacoby U/Mia 00 Dobbs, Joshua U/Pit

    d) None of the above

    Fwiw...  

      https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/07/report-deshaun-watson-advocated-for-eric-bieniemy-as-head-coach/

    It's most-likely "c" but of course, if Watson is suspended Dobbs is QB3, possiblt QB2 if he looks better than Brissett. 

    Dobbs didn't get much playing time, but he's a veteran & he's tall. More mobile than Brissett.

    @bob806 said:

    It's most-likely "c" but of course, if Watson is suspended Dobbs is QB3, possiblt QB2 if he looks better than Brissett. 

    Dobbs didn't get much playing time, but he's a veteran & he's tall. More mobile than Brissett.

    I've had a odd feeling, AB's got a Baker deal in place/draft with the Lions/Panthers/Atlanta/Hawks in day 2 or 3? Saints might feel a Jimmy G away in day 1 or 2? 

    Medically cleared ?... should come into play with both cases.. 

    Baker's still a year better option, than tossing any of these QB rookies into the fire... Marriota? Darnold? Goff? Lock?/ They'd win no camp battle with the chip that #6 will be carrying

  • @bob806 said:

    It's most-likely "c" but of course, if Watson is suspended Dobbs is QB3, possiblt QB2 if he looks better than Brissett. 

    Dobbs didn't get much playing time, but he's a veteran & he's tall. More mobile than Brissett.

    I've had a odd feeling, AB's got a Baker deal in place/draft with the Lions/Panthers/Atlanta/Hawks in day 2 or 3? Saints might feel a Jimmy G away in day 1 or 2? 

    Medically cleared ?... should come into play with both cases.. 

    Baker's still a year better option, than tossing any of these QB rookies into the fire... Marriota? Darnold? Goff? Lock?/ They'd win no camp battle with the chip that #6 will be carrying

    @gumby73 said:

    I've had a odd feeling, AB's got a Baker deal in place/draft with the Lions/Panthers/Atlanta/Hawks in day 2 or 3? Saints might feel a Jimmy G away in day 1 or 2? 

    Medically cleared ?... should come into play with both cases.. 

    Baker's still a year better option, than tossing any of these QB rookies into the fire... Marriota? Darnold? Goff? Luck?/ They'd win no camp battle with the chip that #6 will be carrying

    Andrew Luck...?

  • @gumby73 said:

    I've had a odd feeling, AB's got a Baker deal in place/draft with the Lions/Panthers/Atlanta/Hawks in day 2 or 3? Saints might feel a Jimmy G away in day 1 or 2? 

    Medically cleared ?... should come into play with both cases.. 

    Baker's still a year better option, than tossing any of these QB rookies into the fire... Marriota? Darnold? Goff? Luck?/ They'd win no camp battle with the chip that #6 will be carrying

    Andrew Luck...?

    @tiamat63 said:

    Andrew Luck...?

    Lady Luck

  • You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Andrew Luck...?

    Lady Luck

    @mld-woody said:

    Lady Luck

    I'm just confused why he would be mentioned in this case.  

  • @mld-woody said:

    Lady Luck

    I'm just confused why he would be mentioned in this case.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'm just confused why he would be mentioned in this case.  

    Opps..how bout Drew Lock...he's no lock

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'm just confused why he would be mentioned in this case.  

    Opps..how bout Drew Lock...he's no lock

    @gumby73 said:

    Opps..how bout Drew Lock...he's no lock

    Ohhhhh, right.  That's my bad.

    As you were.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Andrew Luck...?

    Lady Luck

    @mld-woody said:

    Lady Luck

    I'm even more convinced that is what this current BROWNS quarterback roulette is becoming.  Getting a guy to replace a guy and getting a guy to replace guy #1 if needed......and now another guy to...wait a minute  what's the plan here ?  Big guaranteed contracts and baggage in your top spot, whoa.

    Thats why I prefer craps it's quicker.  C'mon 7 or 11.

    Anyone else here miss the Bernie Kosar or Brian Sipe type about now ? 

    GO BROWNS  !

  • And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

  • and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    He also advocated the GM be black too... I saw this on social media... I just can't remember which outlet...

  • You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.

    @mld-woody said:

    You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.

    Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...

  • And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

    @mjp28 said:

    And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

    I support her decision 100%!!

  • @mld-woody said:

    You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.

    Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...

    @nickers said:

    Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...

    What's painfully obvious is that you are a bitter, miserable person.

    It's actually enjoyable seeing you prove this with every asinine, moronic post you bring to this message board.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?

  • @westside-steve said:

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?

    What Dutch said. No "running racist lead". Just a normal, every day stroll 

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

    The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually  you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology. 

    WSS