Dobbs
-
I've had a odd feeling, AB's got a Baker deal in place/draft with the Lions/Panthers/Atlanta/Hawks in day 2 or 3? Saints might feel a Jimmy G away in day 1 or 2?
Medically cleared ?... should come into play with both cases..
Baker's still a year better option, than tossing any of these QB rookies into the fire... Marriota? Darnold? Goff? Luck?/ They'd win no camp battle with the chip that #6 will be carrying
Andrew Luck...?
-
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
-
Lady Luck
I'm just confused why he would be mentioned in this case.
-
Lady Luck
I'm just confused why he would be mentioned in this case.
-
-
Lady Luck
I'm even more convinced that is what this current BROWNS quarterback roulette is becoming. Getting a guy to replace a guy and getting a guy to replace guy #1 if needed......and now another guy to...wait a minute what's the plan here ? Big guaranteed contracts and baggage in your top spot, whoa.
Thats why I prefer craps it's quicker. C'mon 7 or 11.
Anyone else here miss the Bernie Kosar or Brian Sipe type about now ?
GO BROWNS !
-
And from SI today.......
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling.
The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......
~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~
Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal placed upon the BROWNS nation. Just how do you fix this ? Or are we just stuck with it.
And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal. Amazing.
-
and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee
-
Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.
Thanks in advance.
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
He also advocated the GM be black too... I saw this on social media... I just can't remember which outlet...
-
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...
-
And from SI today.......
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling.
The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......
~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~
Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal placed upon the BROWNS nation. Just how do you fix this ? Or are we just stuck with it.
And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal. Amazing.
And from SI today.......
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling.
The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......
~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~
Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal placed upon the BROWNS nation. Just how do you fix this ? Or are we just stuck with it.
And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal. Amazing.
I support her decision 100%!!
-
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...
Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...
What's painfully obvious is that you are a bitter, miserable person.
It's actually enjoyable seeing you prove this with every asinine, moronic post you bring to this message board.
-
Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.
Thanks in advance.
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
-
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?
-
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
-
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?
What Dutch said. No "running racist lead". Just a normal, every day stroll
-
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
-
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
-
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?
-
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?
Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?
It's the people's forum. But of course your happiness and comfort are our only concerns.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login