Dobbs
-
And from SI today.......
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling.
The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......
~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~
Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal placed upon the BROWNS nation. Just how do you fix this ? Or are we just stuck with it.
And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal. Amazing.
-
and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee
-
Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.
Thanks in advance.
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
He also advocated the GM be black too... I saw this on social media... I just can't remember which outlet...
-
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...
-
And from SI today.......
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling.
The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......
~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~
Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal placed upon the BROWNS nation. Just how do you fix this ? Or are we just stuck with it.
And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal. Amazing.
And from SI today.......
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling.
The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......
~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~
Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal placed upon the BROWNS nation. Just how do you fix this ? Or are we just stuck with it.
And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal. Amazing.
I support her decision 100%!!
-
You gotta love nickers saying the quiet part out loud. Just keep it in the poli board man.
Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...
Hey Dexter... I was never shy about saying what many people actually think... But then again... I'm not a woke snowflake pussy...
What's painfully obvious is that you are a bitter, miserable person.
It's actually enjoyable seeing you prove this with every asinine, moronic post you bring to this message board.
-
Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.
Thanks in advance.
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
-
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?
-
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
-
I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.
I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.
WSS
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?
What Dutch said. No "running racist lead". Just a normal, every day stroll
-
Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
-
Two different issues.
Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching hire.
But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.
WSS
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
-
nickers is a big boy.
He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own.
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?
-
The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology.
WSS
Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?
Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?
It's the people's forum. But of course your happiness and comfort are our only concerns.
WSS
-
and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee
and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee
Very smart kid from what I remember when I lived in TN. He graduated from UT with a 4.0 GPA; and earned his degree in Aerospace Engineering.
Even though I had season tickets to Vandy back then; I didn't mind seeing him play well when they were on TV every Saturday. This is a good signing IMO.
I remembered getting stopped by a guy at 1 of the home games when he saw me wearing a Vandy T-shirt and a Cleveland Browns hat on my dome. He said "you poor thing." He already knew I wasn't the brightest apple in the orchard so I had to be quick with my reply. I said, "yeah I can't stand teams that score TDs and winning is overrated!" The sad thing is I think he really believed me...
-
"Cleveland Browns sign QB Josh Dobbs - Dawgs By Nature" https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2022/4/8/23017370/cleveland-browns-sign-quarterback-josh-dobbs
WSS
I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..
I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..
As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.
FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy. Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that. Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview. IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.
-
I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..
As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.
FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy. Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that. Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview. IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.
-
I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..
As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.
FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy. Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that. Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview. IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.
As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.
FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy. Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that. Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview. IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.
I'm just waiting on some dipshit woke owner to to give Katie Sowers or our own Drunken Callie Brownson a Head Coaching gig.. I mean with all of the diversity and inclusion going on... I just can't see steroid fueled , testosterone enhanced males following some would be woman with gender confusion , to greatness on the field... I see this as disaster waiting to happen... This isnt Pat Summit coaching a group of emotional Tom boys to a Collegiate Basketball championship...
-
nickers is what happens when you never get laid.
-
nickers is what happens when you never get laid.
nickers is what happens when you never get laid.
He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login