Skip to content

Dobbs

The Browns Board
64 14 3.1k 1
  • And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

    @mjp28 said:

    And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

    The first part is somewhat old news, SI is just catching up.  For sure the plaintiff's attorney Buzbee is going to do everything in his power to dig up any dirt he can find, and keep the festivities going as long as possible. Not during football season though, by mutual agreement. It will easily stretch into 2023, Buzbee is obviously working on the retainer if I don't win, I don't get paid. 

    “Obviously, there was a lot of effort on their part to get the case settled so there could be a trade (Dolphins 2021) apparently,” Buzbee said. “I’m assuming at some point that will come about again. Time is on my side. I’m just gonna continue to pursue the case, continue to do my due diligence on the case.

  • @gorka said:

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

    No I didn't, he took my name.

    But now that you've resorted to name shaming, who names themselves after cookware?

    At least go with something that works for you, like Crock Pot. I think I'm gonna start calling you Crock Pot.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

    No I didn't, he took my name.

    But now that you've resorted to name shaming, who names themselves after cookware?

    At least go with something that works for you, like Crock Pot. I think I'm gonna start calling you Crock Pot.

    @gorka said:

    No I didn't, he took my name.

    But now that you've resorted to name shaming, who names themselves after cookware?

    At least go with something that works for you, like Crock Pot. I think I'm gonna start calling you Crock Pot.

    Sweet Jesus, you actually took time out of your day to write that.

    Bless your heart.

  • @gorka said:

    No I didn't, he took my name.

    But now that you've resorted to name shaming, who names themselves after cookware?

    At least go with something that works for you, like Crock Pot. I think I'm gonna start calling you Crock Pot.

    Sweet Jesus, you actually took time out of your day to write that.

    Bless your heart.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sweet Jesus, you actually took time out of your day to write that.

    Bless your heart.

    Haha...What's the matter Crock Pot, cant think up another one of your cutting edge comebacks?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sweet Jesus, you actually took time out of your day to write that.

    Bless your heart.

    Haha...What's the matter Crock Pot, cant think up another one of your cutting edge comebacks?

    @gorka said:

    Haha...What's the matter Crock Pot, cant think up another one of your cutting edge comebacks?

    I'm not sure I need to.

    You use another man's name as a handle on a message board, and then came running to help another man flailing away because he was called out for spouting bullshit.

    It appears that you actually would have the common courtesy to give a guy a reach-around. ?

  • @gorka said:

    Haha...What's the matter Crock Pot, cant think up another one of your cutting edge comebacks?

    I'm not sure I need to.

    You use another man's name as a handle on a message board, and then came running to help another man flailing away because he was called out for spouting bullshit.

    It appears that you actually would have the common courtesy to give a guy a reach-around. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure I need to.

    You use another man's name as a handle on a message board, and then came running to help another man flailing away because he was called out for spouting bullshit.

    It appears that you actually would have the common courtesy to give a guy a reach-around. ?

    Sweet Jesus, you actually took time out of your day to write that.

    Bless your heart.

    Crock Pot getting all serious now!

  • OK I suggest that you boys end your lonely hearts thread and maybe go to email or whatever   -and- let the Dobbs thread continue on.  

    Just a friendly suggestion.   😉

    images (2).jpeg

  • OK I suggest that you boys end your lonely hearts thread and maybe go to email or whatever   -and- let the Dobbs thread continue on.  

    Just a friendly suggestion.   😉

    images (2).jpeg

    @mjp28 said:

    OK I suggest that you boys end your lonely hearts thread and maybe go to email or whatever   -and- let the Dobbs thread continue on.  

    Just a friendly suggestion.   😉

    images (2).jpeg

    at-a-loss-for-words-obama.gif

    Ok, but why don't you go first.

  • @mjp28 said:

    OK I suggest that you boys end your lonely hearts thread and maybe go to email or whatever   -and- let the Dobbs thread continue on.  

    Just a friendly suggestion.   😉

    images (2).jpeg

    at-a-loss-for-words-obama.gif

    Ok, but why don't you go first.

    @gorka said:

    at-a-loss-for-words-obama.gif

    Ok, but why don't you go first.

    Mostly because when the Board got updated and Zombo retired, mjp now has Mod powers... he just might exile you over to you know- that other Forum that we don't like to mention here on THIS forum.  🙂 

    BTW, that stuff is still a work in progress. I can't even edit my own posts- YET.     

  • @gorka said:

    at-a-loss-for-words-obama.gif

    Ok, but why don't you go first.

    Mostly because when the Board got updated and Zombo retired, mjp now has Mod powers... he just might exile you over to you know- that other Forum that we don't like to mention here on THIS forum.  🙂 

    BTW, that stuff is still a work in progress. I can't even edit my own posts- YET.     

    @hoorta said:

    Mostly because when the Board got updated and Zombo retired, mjp now has Mod powers... he just might exile you over to you know- that other Forum that we don't like to mention here on THIS forum.  🙂 

    BTW, that stuff is still a work in progress. I can't even edit my own posts- YET.     

    Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  😉. 

    Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

    Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

  • @hoorta said:

    Mostly because when the Board got updated and Zombo retired, mjp now has Mod powers... he just might exile you over to you know- that other Forum that we don't like to mention here on THIS forum.  🙂 

    BTW, that stuff is still a work in progress. I can't even edit my own posts- YET.     

    Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  😉. 

    Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

    Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  😉. 

    Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

    Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

    I simply just looked on my own and found it...

  • @mjp28 said:

    Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  😉. 

    Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

    Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

    I simply just looked on my own and found it...

    @nickers said:

    I simply just looked on my own and found it...

    I wanted to be awarded a badge for this tremendous feat  😉

  • @nickers said:

    I simply just looked on my own and found it...

    I wanted to be awarded a badge for this tremendous feat  😉

    @gumby73 said:

    I wanted to be awarded a badge for this tremendous feat  😉

    Just like the Cub Scouts.  

    I didn't like Cubs so much but really liked the Boy Scouts......getting all those merit badges.   Now we can get fig leaves here or whatever. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Mostly because when the Board got updated and Zombo retired, mjp now has Mod powers... he just might exile you over to you know- that other Forum that we don't like to mention here on THIS forum.  🙂 

    BTW, that stuff is still a work in progress. I can't even edit my own posts- YET.     

    Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  😉. 

    Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

    Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  😉. 

    Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

    Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

    LOL yah know.. they hid that well. Used to be where you could report nasty behavior.  I constantly have to yell at my wife when she moves my stuff to a new location and doesn't tell me where she moved it to... 🙂 
    And for me I'm still missing "move" and "merge topics"... And I'd sure like to MOVE Tribe talk over to the baseball forum.  😁 

  • I would have been fine if they had traded Baker, if they decided he wasn't their long term guy. And trading Keenum to the Bills - hope he gets a super bowl ring. And Dobbs and Brissett - trading for them is no problem for me at all.

    But the slutty gigantic move to get watson?

    Originally, I thought the Browns had alienated and pizzed off about half of their fan base and did not care. But maybe I was wrong - it was more like 75 percent, but 45 percent endeavor to persevere.

       To me and others, making a historically stupid slutty EXPENSIVE move to get a slutty? qb - if they get to the superbowl, after all these years, it doesn't matter. How they got there spoils it.

      Had they avoided the watson garbage...it would have been great to see the difference in the Browns offense with a few qb's that can scramble very well. With an improved wr group....

    Except, ...3 FIRST ROUND DRAFT .//////(*& sorry.....

    So I'm starting a #WalkAwayFromtheSluttyHaslamsAndtheBRowns group.

    Ok, just kidding. But fishing/camping/traveling/hiking/hunting every sunday this fall will be awesome. won't even record the games.

    For everyone who is determined to "endeavor to persevere" - I respect that. For me, and a lot of others, I'd rather pull weeds in the garden.

    But if they cancel the slutty? watson trade, I might listen on the radio at the same time.....

  • I would have been fine if they had traded Baker, if they decided he wasn't their long term guy. And trading Keenum to the Bills - hope he gets a super bowl ring. And Dobbs and Brissett - trading for them is no problem for me at all.

    But the slutty gigantic move to get watson?

    Originally, I thought the Browns had alienated and pizzed off about half of their fan base and did not care. But maybe I was wrong - it was more like 75 percent, but 45 percent endeavor to persevere.

       To me and others, making a historically stupid slutty EXPENSIVE move to get a slutty? qb - if they get to the superbowl, after all these years, it doesn't matter. How they got there spoils it.

      Had they avoided the watson garbage...it would have been great to see the difference in the Browns offense with a few qb's that can scramble very well. With an improved wr group....

    Except, ...3 FIRST ROUND DRAFT .//////(*& sorry.....

    So I'm starting a #WalkAwayFromtheSluttyHaslamsAndtheBRowns group.

    Ok, just kidding. But fishing/camping/traveling/hiking/hunting every sunday this fall will be awesome. won't even record the games.

    For everyone who is determined to "endeavor to persevere" - I respect that. For me, and a lot of others, I'd rather pull weeds in the garden.

    But if they cancel the slutty? watson trade, I might listen on the radio at the same time.....

    @calfoxwc said:

    I would have been fine if they had traded Baker, if they decided he wasn't their long term guy. And trading Keenum to the Bills - hope he gets a super bowl ring. And Dobbs and Brissett - trading for them is no problem for me at all.

    But the slutty gigantic move to get watson?

    Originally, I thought the Browns had alienated and pizzed off about half of their fan base and did not care. But maybe I was wrong - it was more like 75 percent, but 45 percent endeavor to persevere.

       To me and others, making a historically stupid slutty EXPENSIVE move to get a slutty? qb - if they get to the superbowl, after all these years, it doesn't matter. How they got there spoils it.

      Had they avoided the watson garbage...it would have been great to see the difference in the Browns offense with a few qb's that can scramble very well. With an improved wr group....

    Except, ...3 FIRST ROUND DRAFT .//////(*& sorry.....

    So I'm starting a #WalkAwayFromtheSluttyHaslamsAndtheBRowns group.

    Ok, just kidding. But fishing/camping/traveling/hiking/hunting every sunday this fall will be awesome. won't even record the games.

    For everyone who is determined to "endeavor to persevere" - I respect that. For me, and a lot of others, I'd rather pull weeds in the garden.

    But if they cancel the slutty? watson trade, I might listen on the radio at the same time.....

    airport announcing departure.jpeg