Skip to content

If I said.....

The Browns Board
8 6 875
  • 1. Brandon McDonald single-handedly lost this game, would anyone disagree?

    2. That the offense would play very well and score 30 points, would anyone really think we'd lose?

    ps. thank God Rogers was alright, our defense would be even worse without him.

  • Why wouldn't The Browns make an adjustment and help out Brandon, send help his way.

  • \ said:

    1. Brandon McDonald single-handedly lost this game, would anyone disagree?

    I would place 95% of the blame Winslow, 50% on Tucker, and 100% on RAC.

    2. That the offense would play very well and score 30 points, would anyone really think we'd lose?

    This defense is not consistent, so yea, I'd think there would be a chance to lose

    ps. thank God Rogers was alright, our defense would be even worse without him.

    -Al

  • Good point Farley, there's not reason to leave someoen who isn't getting it done on an island. and Geech, why so much blame to Kellen? While the romeo/tucker blame I understand, Winslow made only 2 real mistakes in the game. The penalty was stupid and could have been avoided, and the lack of catch at the end was pretty crappy too.

  • Fire Mel Tucker and RAC. Neither knows how to run a secondary.

    Trade the entire secondary. None know how to tackle

    Bench Winslow the rest of the season. Then trade him.

    P.S. Brady Quinn is the future. D.A. is toast.

  • Winslow's fumble, too.

    Winslow had a hell of a game, but those 3 mistakes were very, very costly. I don't hate the guy, I'm not gonna say "bench him and trade him," but he really cost us. Quinn lived and died through Winslow tonight.

    -Al

  • I'd hate to be the Def Coord. - doesn't have a lot to work with. McDonald has no skill, and Wright is our best? We always play 10 yards off -no matter the play call. You can't play

    bump & run or press coverage with what we have...

    I long for the days of Minnifield & Dixon...

  • BMac has been pretty bad the last few weeks. And K2 played well, until the fumble and the drop in the 4th. icon_e_sad.gif