Oregon RB LaGarrette Blount - Class Act
-
On another note, Oregon safety T.J. Ward went down with what appeared to be a lower leg injury - I've seen it reported as an ankle, but he appeared to be grabbing his calf.
He's had a series of knee issues, tearing his patella tendon in high school and his MCL at Oregon. It could kill his draft stock, especially if this injury proves to be severe.
Hopefully, he doesn't miss any time. I love how hard he hits; you can tell that backs and receivers run a little looser when he's off the field.
-
Zombo said:
mz the pussy, not sure when you came back, but don't leave again ... we need you around here.
Zombo
Thanks buddy.
I was off reading The Secret and attending Tony Robbins seminars. My Oprah tix must've gotten lost in the mail.
I'm considering taking things in moderation. And staying out of the Political Discussion forum for good.
-
After watching the video, I would've slugged the douche if he intentionally shoved me like that too. You can say something to someone, but as soon as you lay a hand on them you better expect some kind of repercussion. Now everything that took place afterwards just makes Blount look like a total dick (ie. shoving your teammate in the face) but I say the initial punch was justified in a sense.
By the way, Boise St. plays Bowling Green at Bowling Green this year. I can't wait to wear my giant incredible hulk gloves and wave them at #94.
-
Blount is an idiot that deserves to be suspended. That being said, Hout will probably never be that cocky towards something after a win again. Blount SHOULD have handled it differently, but that doesn't mean I feel bad for Hout.
-
Anyone else catching him punch a Boise St. player square in the jaw after the game? He followed that up by having to be restrained from fighting with fans.
Take note, Al Davis/Mike Brown...
mz. said:
Anyone else catching him punch a Boise St. player square in the jaw after the game? He followed that up by having to be restrained from fighting with fans.Take note, Al Davis/Mike Brown...
Yea, Bungles will draft him hext year to pair with Bernard Scott. I'm surprised they have not brought Pacman in.
-
mz. said:
Anyone else catching him punch a Boise St. player square in the jaw after the game? He followed that up by having to be restrained from fighting with fans.Take note, Al Davis/Mike Brown...
Yea, Bungles will draft him hext year to pair with Bernard Scott. I'm surprised they have not brought Pacman in.
Yea, Bungles will draft him hext year to pair with Bernard Scott.
A lot of teams have two backs "fighting" for carries. Those two would take it literally.
-
That is a disgrace. The Blount guy? should be in counseling, suspended for the year til he learns
how to control himself. Next he'll bite off another player's ear?
No excuse for his actions.
-
-
Just another uneducated thug.
-
Blount is an idiot that deserves to be suspended. That being said, Hout will probably never be that cocky towards something after a win again. Blount SHOULD have handled it differently, but that doesn't mean I feel bad for Hout.
Blount is an idiot that deserves to be suspended. That being said, Hout will probably never be that cocky towards something after a win again. Blount SHOULD have handled it differently, but that doesn't mean I feel bad for Hout.
Are you kidding me???? Blount has been running his freaking yap since the SUMMER, when he was getting in trouble you know, for missing classes again??? I guess he isnt there for that ejukashun, huh??
Screw Blount - if he cant take getting shit yapped back at him, he should first shut his god damn mouth. I wish someone would have beat him over the head with a helmet after that. Once u cross the line, it is all go. He will get his someday....
Then he apologizes. Yeah, ok, buddy. U and Dick-Rod at Michigan should pair up and make a new Odd Couple movie together and win academy awards for your great acting.
-
-
Blount is an idiot that deserves to be suspended. That being said, Hout will probably never be that cocky towards something after a win again. Blount SHOULD have handled it differently, but that doesn't mean I feel bad for Hout.
Are you kidding me???? Blount has been running his freaking yap since the SUMMER, when he was getting in trouble you know, for missing classes again??? I guess he isnt there for that ejukashun, huh??
Screw Blount - if he cant take getting shit yapped back at him, he should first shut his god damn mouth. I wish someone would have beat him over the head with a helmet after that. Once u cross the line, it is all go. He will get his someday....
Then he apologizes. Yeah, ok, buddy. U and Dick-Rod at Michigan should pair up and make a new Odd Couple movie together and win academy awards for your great acting.
Are you kidding me???? Blount has been running his freaking yap since the SUMMER, when he was getting in trouble you know, for missing classes again??? I guess he isnt there for that ejukashun, huh??
Screw Blount - if he cant take getting shit yapped back at him, he should first shut his god damn mouth. I wish someone would have beat him over the head with a helmet after that. Once u cross the line, it is all go. He will get his someday....
Then he apologizes. Yeah, ok, buddy. U and Dick-Rod at Michigan should pair up and make a new Odd Couple movie together and win academy awards for your great acting.
Not sure why you gave such an emotional answer. Read what I wrote again. Blount should be suspended indefinitely, I am not arguing that, but to sit back and act like the dude from Boise St didn't play some factor in it is not telling / listening to the whole story.
I am not saying Blount isn't an idiot, but does that happen if the guy doesn't jump, slap Blount's shoulder and yap in his ear as he's walking off of the field? No it doesn't. Therefore, he is partly responsible for what happened.
His coach basically told him to get off the field without saying anything and he still yapped....
-
Are you kidding me???? Blount has been running his freaking yap since the SUMMER, when he was getting in trouble you know, for missing classes again??? I guess he isnt there for that ejukashun, huh??
Screw Blount - if he cant take getting shit yapped back at him, he should first shut his god damn mouth. I wish someone would have beat him over the head with a helmet after that. Once u cross the line, it is all go. He will get his someday....
Then he apologizes. Yeah, ok, buddy. U and Dick-Rod at Michigan should pair up and make a new Odd Couple movie together and win academy awards for your great acting.
Not sure why you gave such an emotional answer. Read what I wrote again. Blount should be suspended indefinitely, I am not arguing that, but to sit back and act like the dude from Boise St didn't play some factor in it is not telling / listening to the whole story.
I am not saying Blount isn't an idiot, but does that happen if the guy doesn't jump, slap Blount's shoulder and yap in his ear as he's walking off of the field? No it doesn't. Therefore, he is partly responsible for what happened.
His coach basically told him to get off the field without saying anything and he still yapped....
I am not saying Blount isn't an idiot, but does that happen if the guy doesn't jump, slap Blount's shoulder and yap in his ear as he's walking off of the field? No it doesn't. Therefore, he is partly responsible for what happened.
Does Hout do that if Blount wasn't running his trap talking about an ass whooping before the game? No it doesn't. I agree, Hout played the proverbial idiot role and he took it on the chin, literally! Blount has NO room for that though. Completely uncalled for. If I wanted to see UFC I'd watch UFC. I'm all for emotion, but that's way over the line.
Hope he earns a degree. He's going to need it. Or maybe PACMAN needs a new bodyguard.... Canada has some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nite clubs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Per former Browns scout Daniel Jeremiah:
Daniel Jeremiah said:
talking to NFL scouting buddies, punch alone forgivable but his history and attacking fans hurt him BIG! -
-
-
I am not saying Blount isn't an idiot, but does that happen if the guy doesn't jump, slap Blount's shoulder and yap in his ear as he's walking off of the field? No it doesn't. Therefore, he is partly responsible for what happened.
Does Hout do that if Blount wasn't running his trap talking about an ass whooping before the game? No it doesn't. I agree, Hout played the proverbial idiot role and he took it on the chin, literally! Blount has NO room for that though. Completely uncalled for. If I wanted to see UFC I'd watch UFC. I'm all for emotion, but that's way over the line.
Hope he earns a degree. He's going to need it. Or maybe PACMAN needs a new bodyguard.... Canada has some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nite clubs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Hout do that if Blount wasn't running his trap talking about an ass whooping before the game? No it doesn't. I agree, Hout played the proverbial idiot role and he took it on the chin, literally! Blount has NO room for that though. Completely uncalled for. If I wanted to see UFC I'd watch UFC. I'm all for emotion, but that's way over the line.
Hope he earns a degree. He's going to need it. Or maybe PACMAN needs a new bodyguard.... Canada has some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nite clubs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I agree with you guys. I am simply saying that if you open your mouth at the wrong time, bad things can happen.
I think Hout should be benched or suspended for one game himself for his role.
Remember, his coach told him to get off the field.
-
The Blount guy? should be in counseling, suspended for the year til he learns
how to control himself.
***********************
good move by the Oregon team.
-
My guess is that when the Boise State guy slapped Blount on the shoulder and started yapping, he wasn't inviting him to join the prayer circle at midfield (which is why the Boise State coach immediately grabbed him). Should Blount have punched him? Probably not. Still let's not treat this like Blount raped a nun after the game.
The bigger problem was going Ron Artest at the Boise State fans after the game. Even then, though, I have to hold back from the chorus of criticism. I've long said that fans get way too much protection than they deserve. We've all heard people shout things at games that if they said them to the person on the street, they'd get the crap beaten out of them and not even their momma would lift a finger to defend them, because they'd deserve the beating. If the fans want to believe that buying a ticket gives you the unlimited right to be a d-bag, then at least have the stones not to duck behind a security guard when the guy whose wife's miscarriage you just threw out as a joke comes after you.
Dennis
-
Hopefully its long enough for him not to even be drafted.
What a dumbass.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login