New Forum User
-
Welcome to the board.
I am in charge of initiation fees. It is only $50 for a lifetime membership. I will contact you on where you can send your payment.
Welcome aboard!
-
Just kidding....on the fees that is...again....welcome
-
Welcome
-
Whats up TBB, I am a LIFELONG browns fan. I grew up with parents who had front row season ticket holder. I shortly will have my own season tickets (probably next year) The name is Andy. I am 19 GO BROWNS!!!!!
Whats up TBB, I am a LIFELONG browns fan. I grew up with parents who had front row season ticket holder. I shortly will have my own season tickets (probably next year) The name is Andy. I am 19 GO BROWNS!!!!!
that's a mighty fine name you've got there
-
Whats up TBB, I am a LIFELONG browns fan. I grew up with parents who had front row season ticket holder. I shortly will have my own season tickets (probably next year) The name is Andy. I am 19 GO BROWNS!!!!!
that's a mighty fine name you've got there
-
Welcome,
Enjoy it here.
-
Welcome aboard!
-
welcome to the freak show!
-
haha thanks fellas
glad to be here -
Whats up TBB, I am a LIFELONG browns fan. I grew up with parents who had front row season ticket holder. I shortly will have my own season tickets (probably next year) The name is Andy. I am 19 GO BROWNS!!!!!
Whats up TBB, I am a LIFELONG browns fan. I grew up with parents who had front row season ticket holder. I shortly will have my own season tickets (probably next year) The name is Andy. I am 19 GO BROWNS!!!!!
Glad to have you join us Andy! Don't be afraid to share your opinions and try to keep a sense of humor in here. That's all you need to enjoy this place.
- Tom F.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login