Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tailgate Party
  3. Tailgate party

Tailgate party

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tailgate Party
2 Posts 2 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • emorgan E
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    E emorgan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am a die hard Cleveland Brown fan from Alabama. I will be at the Cincinnati game on the 4 Oct, was trying to get tailgating information for this game!

    Thanks!

    ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • E emorgan

      I am a die hard Cleveland Brown fan from Alabama. I will be at the Cincinnati game on the 4 Oct, was trying to get tailgating information for this game!

      Thanks!

      ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @emorgan said:

      I am a die hard Cleveland Brown fan from Alabama. I will be at the Cincinnati game on the 4 Oct, was trying to get tailgating information for this game!

      Thanks!

      Where in Bama? I have family all over the state. I will be up that weekend as well....live in Chattanooga.

      The crew usually posts up the specifics for the tailgates a week before the game...to get a head count and such.

      On this site you can look around...it gives the specifics...all you do is show up with what you want to drink...Ed and Don cook up the grub...Stan acts as party host.....mostly taking sips of what the others have brought...people are starting to catch on to his ways..check the tailgate site...it gives the details...they do it right...it isn't just cheap dogs on the grill...pitmaster roach does a great job with the menu....chicken bobs...shrimp...changes game to game....you just toss some bones in the jug...they don't even tell you how much...but you have to figure a whopper and fries costs $5 these days...and this is better than that.....way better...just to give a hint on what would be proper.

      Alabama...I even like the football team....3rd on my list behind Florida and OSU...maybe even a tie with OSU at this point...got to go SEC....you know what I mean.

      Keep checking Bubba.....and welcome.

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate