2022 NFL Draft: Day 1
-
Someone take Garrett Wilson before #13, please.
Someone take Garrett Wilson before #13, please.
ya don't take London over Garrett.... Texans & Atlanta can fire their new GM's before Day 2 ?
-
I like the OSU guys but Drake London is a stud.
and I got called a homer picking him at 12
I like the OSU guys but Drake London is a stud.
and I got called a homer picking him at 9
And being up on Mike Evans from the gitgo, I thought London would be the real deal in the NFL with all the basketball "take it away from you while I block you out" background just like Evens.
-
Houston screwed themselves as expected.
-
Nice of Seattle to draft a tackle AFTER they let Wilson go
-
Someone take Garrett Wilson before #13, please.
ya don't take London over Garrett.... Texans & Atlanta can fire their new GM's before Day 2 ?
-
And lookie there, London is the first WR off the board.
Red zone stud that we will not see. Thank goodness. Jackson could aim wildly
Red zone stud that we will not see. Thank goodness. Jackson could aim wildly
what was Drake's excuse not to do nothing at his pro day? Buckeyes WR 40 times? i don't know medicals? but how does Drake not drop?
-
Red zone stud that we will not see. Thank goodness. Jackson could aim wildly
what was Drake's excuse not to do nothing at his pro day? Buckeyes WR 40 times? i don't know medicals? but how does Drake not drop?
what was Drake's excuse not to do nothing at his pro day? Buckeyes WR 40 times? i don't know medicals? but how does Drake not drop?
Watch his tape. Check out the Colorado game. I love the OSU guys but he’s a different target and catches the contested ball better than anyone in this group.
he broke his ankle during the 2021 season.
-
what was Drake's excuse not to do nothing at his pro day? Buckeyes WR 40 times? i don't know medicals? but how does Drake not drop?
Watch his tape. Check out the Colorado game. I love the OSU guys but he’s a different target and catches the contested ball better than anyone in this group.
he broke his ankle during the 2021 season.
Watch his tape. Check out the Colorado game. I love the OSU guys but he’s a different target and catches the contested ball better than anyone in this group.
he broke his ankle during the 2021 season.
I watched 4 full games of Drake..not Colorado.. still fairly even now.. one's a Jet..the other a falcon.. both with average QB's.. I'll still take G. Wilson on Sundays... Glad that's over by #13
-
Olave I bet
-
Nice of Seattle to draft a tackle AFTER they let Wilson go
Nice of Seattle to draft a tackle
They're just getting ready to trade for Baker..
-
Olave I bet
Olave I bet
well done hoss
-
Damn, both Ohio State WRs off the board before the Browns would have drafted...
-
Nice of Seattle to draft a tackle
They're just getting ready to trade for Baker..
They're just getting ready to trade for Baker..
Could very well be.
-
Lions make huge jump back up...
-
Someone take Garrett Wilson before #13, please.
Someone take Garrett Wilson before #13, please.
London Check Wilson check Olave check. Sorry Ratbirds
-
Jameson Williams one of my favs from Bama. Good pick for the lions. Ton of speed.
-
3 draft-day trades already
Saints get: Pick No. 11 [Olave]
Commanders get: Picks No. 16, No. 98, No. 120Lions get: Picks No. 12 [J.Williams] , No. 46
Vikings get: Picks No. 32, No. 34, No. 66Eagles get: Picks No. 13
Texans get: Picks No. 15, No. 124, No. 162, No. 166That 2020 OSU room of Olave, Wilson, J.Williams, JSN is better than most NFL rooms.. Williams transferred because he was the 4.. OSU wr coach is previous Bucks and Colts WR Brian Hartline
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login