Skip to content

Clowney Re-signed

The Browns Board
34 20 2.5k 1
  • Just in the nick of time.

  • I only see it on Twitter ....nothing official....could be BS

  • 2 yrs $20m

    Breaking: The Cleveland Browns and DE Jadeveon Clowney have come to a 2-year $20 Million deal per sources. Clowney adds “It’s where I’ve always wanted to be and where I want to retire. Let’s run it back Dawg Pound!”

    @darren15 said:

    2 yrs $20m

    Breaking: The Cleveland Browns and DE Jadeveon Clowney have come to a 2-year $20 Million deal per sources. Clowney adds “It’s where I’ve always wanted to be and where I want to retire. Let’s run it back Dawg Pound!”

    You broke the Landry “signing” too I will not hold my breath on this one

  • 2 yrs $20m

    Breaking: The Cleveland Browns and DE Jadeveon Clowney have come to a 2-year $20 Million deal per sources. Clowney adds “It’s where I’ve always wanted to be and where I want to retire. Let’s run it back Dawg Pound!”

    @darren15 said:

    2 yrs $20m

    Breaking: The Cleveland Browns and DE Jadeveon Clowney have come to a 2-year $20 Million deal per sources. Clowney adds “It’s where I’ve always wanted to be and where I want to retire. Let’s run it back Dawg Pound!”

    You need to link this sort of thing and copying a Twatter post from some rando Big Time Insider doesn't get it. 

  • Zombo said:

    Watch your sources tonight ... there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.

    I'm sure Elon will clear that up though.

    Z

    I'm sure he will.

  • Zombo said:

    Watch your sources tonight ... there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.

    I'm sure Elon will clear that up though.

    Z

    I hope not, I enjoy reading all about Bigfoot on Twitter.

  • So...did he sign?   Are we drafting WR or DE at 44?

  • So...did he sign?   Are we drafting WR or DE at 44?

    @orion said:

    So...did he sign?   Are we drafting WR or DE at 44?

    I think were going DE regardless of who we sign or don't sign

  • Zombo said:

    Watch your sources tonight ... there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.

    I'm sure Elon will clear that up though.

    Z

    I think the title of that post was spot-on; perfect exactly correct Sports reporting. Clowney may or may not!!!!!

    In other breaking news the Browns may or may not go to the Superbowl this year.

    ??

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.

    Make them only available with Tesla purchase....

  • Zombo said:

    there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.

    Make them only available with Tesla purchase....

    @tour2ma said:

    Make them only available with Tesla purchase....

    Good to see you back Tour.. How are you feeling?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Make them only available with Tesla purchase....

    Good to see you back Tour.. How are you feeling?

    @nickers said:

    Good to see you back Tour.. How are you feeling?

    So-so, O.... Working on a plan B... Likely a clinical trial. Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

  • @nickers said:

    Good to see you back Tour.. How are you feeling?

    So-so, O.... Working on a plan B... Likely a clinical trial. Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

    @tour2ma said:

     Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

    Isn't that the type of thing where, when it goes awry and the machine overloads, you get like... super powers?  Preeeety sure that's how it should go.

  • @tour2ma said:

     Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

    Isn't that the type of thing where, when it goes awry and the machine overloads, you get like... super powers?  Preeeety sure that's how it should go.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Isn't that the type of thing where, when it goes awry and the machine overloads, you get like... super powers?  Preeeety sure that's how it should go.

    Like Bruce Banner and Gamma radiation LOL...

  • @tour2ma said:

     Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

    Isn't that the type of thing where, when it goes awry and the machine overloads, you get like... super powers?  Preeeety sure that's how it should go.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Isn't that the type of thing where, when it goes awry and the machine overloads, you get like... super powers?  Preeeety sure that's how it should go.

    Well he is a Super Poster on the Browns Board! ?

  • @nickers said:

    Good to see you back Tour.. How are you feeling?

    So-so, O.... Working on a plan B... Likely a clinical trial. Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

    @tour2ma said:

    So-so, O.... Working on a plan B... Likely a clinical trial. Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.

    Damn it. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope plan B works out!

    Anyway, being a Browns' fan I expect you to be used to plan A failing, I guess now you can try opening beer cans with your mind, that's a good cheap superpower I would like to have. 

  • Clowney may or may not be signed.

    No kidding.  Is there another option?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Isn't that the type of thing where, when it goes awry and the machine overloads, you get like... super powers?  Preeeety sure that's how it should go.

    Like Bruce Banner and Gamma radiation LOL...

    @nickers said:

    Like Bruce Banner and Gamma radiation LOL...

    Don't make me angry... 🙁 

  • Clowney may or may not be signed.

    No kidding.  Is there another option?

    @ballpeen said:

    Clowney may or may not be signed.

     Is there another option?

    Age 31 club.. https://factoryofsadness.co/2022/03/04/could-olivier-vernon-be-back-with-the-browns-in-2022/  yeah. I'd call to get a look ?

  • @nickers said:

    Like Bruce Banner and Gamma radiation LOL...

    Don't make me angry... 🙁 

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't make me angry... 🙁 

     ...you won't like me when I'm angry.

    I presume you didn't complete the phrase because no one likes you now.?