Clowney Re-signed
-
Zombo said:
Watch your sources tonight ... there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.
I'm sure Elon will clear that up though.
Z
I'm sure he will.
-
Zombo said:
Watch your sources tonight ... there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.
I'm sure Elon will clear that up though.
Z
I hope not, I enjoy reading all about Bigfoot on Twitter.
-
Zombo said:
Watch your sources tonight ... there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.
I'm sure Elon will clear that up though.
Z
I think the title of that post was spot-on; perfect exactly correct Sports reporting. Clowney may or may not!!!!!
In other breaking news the Browns may or may not go to the Superbowl this year.
??
WSS
-
Zombo said:
there are more fake bullshit Twitter accounts than ever.
Make them only available with Tesla purchase....
-
-
-
-
-
So-so, O.... Working on a plan B... Likely a clinical trial. Electro magnetic therapy was ineffective.
Damn it. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope plan B works out!
Anyway, being a Browns' fan I expect you to be used to plan A failing, I guess now you can try opening beer cans with your mind, that's a good cheap superpower I would like to have.
-
Clowney may or may not be signed.
No kidding. Is there another option?
-
-
Clowney may or may not be signed.
Is there another option?
Age 31 club.. https://factoryofsadness.co/2022/03/04/could-olivier-vernon-be-back-with-the-browns-in-2022/ yeah. I'd call to get a look ?
-
Signing a 1 year 11 million deal.
Clowney turned down higher money to return.
He wants to be here.
-
Yes Sir Silver !
Rare breaking news on a Sunday for sure..
The Browns re-signed Jadeveon Clowney to a one-year, $11M deal per @MaryKayCabot.
He turned down offers of $14-15M multi-year deals to stay with the Browns per @RapSheet

https://www.brownszone.com/2022/05/22/jadeveon-clowney-returning-to-browns-on-1-year-11m-deal/
#LFG
-
Now this is really great news! Get cal's you can grab 'em by the pussy Watson running the show and playoffs here we come.?
-
Now this is really great news! Get cal's you can grab 'em by the pussy Watson running the show and playoffs here we come.?
Now this is really great news! Get cal's you can grab 'em by the pussy Watson running the show and playoffs here we come.?
Cal's confliction on this has to be brutal to cope with.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login