Skip to content

Clowney Re-signed

The Browns Board
34 20 2.5k 1
  • Yes Sir Silver !

    Rare breaking news on a Sunday for sure..

    The Browns re-signed Jadeveon Clowney to a one-year, $11M deal per @MaryKayCabot.

    He turned down offers of $14-15M multi-year deals to stay with the Browns per @RapSheet 

    FTYRGPIWUAAdCOP.jpg.047f259c62addcfc4643a7982491fe0d.jpg

    https://www.brownszone.com/2022/05/22/jadeveon-clowney-returning-to-browns-on-1-year-11m-deal/

    #LFG

  • Now this is really great news! Get cal's you can grab 'em by the pussy Watson running the show and playoffs here we come.?

  • Now this is really great news! Get cal's you can grab 'em by the pussy Watson running the show and playoffs here we come.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Now this is really great news! Get cal's you can grab 'em by the pussy Watson running the show and playoffs here we come.?

    Cal's confliction on this has to be brutal to cope with. 

  • This is terrific news.  He did a nice job for us last year.  This way we'll be able to work in and evaluate some of the guys that we brought in....without having them have to fill the void of having No Clowney.  

  • I hope he’s been working on his shoe tossing skills!

    In all seriousness, I’m glad he’s back…we need all the help we can get on the DL.

  • Hey I don't exactly love him but there's always an Allure to a top draft pick who seems to have stumbled along the way attaining the glory he seems like he was due. So I'm kind of rooting for the guy to justify his original high pick.

    Not one hundred percent mind you, since he did tell the Browns to f*** off in the past.

    WSS

  • Having him back makes the off-season for me! Play-off worthy squad, even though it might prove tough to get out of the division.

  • Hey I don't exactly love him but there's always an Allure to a top draft pick who seems to have stumbled along the way attaining the glory he seems like he was due. So I'm kind of rooting for the guy to justify his original high pick.

    Not one hundred percent mind you, since he did tell the Browns to f*** off in the past.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not one hundred percent mind you, since he did tell the Browns to f*** off in the past.

    When was that?  When we were a total hot mess?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Not one hundred percent mind you, since he did tell the Browns to f*** off in the past.

    When was that?  When we were a total hot mess?

    @orion said:

    When was that?  When we were a total hot mess?

    At the end of the day, does it really matter?

    For the second year in a row, he chose the Browns, and makes the DLine better. 

  • ^^maybe when Clowney chose a former coach in Vrabel at Tenn? over Berry chasing him..^^ i don't like to think/or seen,, F'off was his choice of words though^^

    I can count on four fingers the highlights that excited me this off season.. 1) Amari Cooper/dallas fk'd up 2) Signing D. Watson 3) Re-signing D.Ward 4) Re-Signing Clowney

    I hated the idea of the trading down as our draft strategy maybe the most...Balt & Pitt ate our leftovers

    All along I was trying to picture Alex Wright being horseshoe'd in a rotation with Winovich.. But again.. all along I was having flashbacks of seeing the same highlight's of another 2018 3rd round rookie DE of Chad Thomas in my low-light thoughts..  I'm glad that's over 🙂

    We got better yesterday... Counting on 3rd round Rookie's on defense is not my hopes of where this teams overall talent is or was at ..      

  • ^^maybe when Clowney chose a former coach in Vrabel at Tenn? over Berry chasing him..^^ i don't like to think/or seen,, F'off was his choice of words though^^

    I can count on four fingers the highlights that excited me this off season.. 1) Amari Cooper/dallas fk'd up 2) Signing D. Watson 3) Re-signing D.Ward 4) Re-Signing Clowney

    I hated the idea of the trading down as our draft strategy maybe the most...Balt & Pitt ate our leftovers

    All along I was trying to picture Alex Wright being horseshoe'd in a rotation with Winovich.. But again.. all along I was having flashbacks of seeing the same highlight's of another 2018 3rd round rookie DE of Chad Thomas in my low-light thoughts..  I'm glad that's over 🙂

    We got better yesterday... Counting on 3rd round Rookie's on defense is not my hopes of where this teams overall talent is or was at ..      

    @gumby73 said:

    All along I was trying to picture Alex Wright being horseshoe'd in a rotation with Winovich.. But again.. all along I was having flashbacks of seeing the same highlight's of another 2018 3rd round rookie DE of Chad Thomas in my low-light thoughts..  I'm glad that's over 🙂

    Right!  It was scary opposite Myles.  Now it's a strength. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    At the end of the day, does it really matter?

  • @orion said:

    When was that?  When we were a total hot mess?

    At the end of the day, does it really matter?

    For the second year in a row, he chose the Browns, and makes the DLine better. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    At the end of the day, does it really matter?

    For the second year in a row, he chose the Browns, and makes the DLine better. 

    Who the fuck, gives a fuck, at this point. You’re either in it, as a fan, or not. I completely agree