Bears cut Rod Hood
-
Boy, he must really suck.
Bears released CB Rod Hood.
Well that was quick. Hood was just signed on Tuesday to give the Bears some much-needed secondary depth. Maybe the news that Charles Tillman is ready to go meant they didn't need Hood. Or maybe Hood, who has now been released by three teams in the last four months, isn't that good.
via here.
-
I think theres more to this Rod Hood thing... he did not play that bad, and he was getting some praise as well... I think he may have an attitude problem...
-
I think theres more to this Rod Hood thing... he did not play that bad, and he was getting some praise as well... I think he may have an attitude problem...
I think theres more to this Rod Hood thing... he did not play that bad, and he was getting some praise as well... I think he may have an attitude problem...
It may be something like that i thought he was doing better than poteat or ivy whom both suck even though hood misses tackles but hood was cut first...i thought he played poorly with the bears missed several tackles and made a bad first impression...it could be he just doesnt tackle that well and has an attitude problem...

-
Maybe Lovie Smith never told him where he stood. LOL.
I'll tell you where he stood - behind the receiver staring at their numbers, watching them get smaller and smaller in the distance on a blown assignment.
With his whining on Sirius it tells me he wanted a starter position or nothing. Mangini made a good cut and that has to look good in his players eyes so far!!!
-
Looked terrible on the completion to Robiskie, before and after the catch. I think that play cost him his shot.
-
someone else will sign him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login