2022 NFL Draft: Day 2
-
-
Moore and Pierce were options for the Browns
I'm getting a better feeling about Landry being back
-
Fun thought: what if any of Nakobe Dean, Travis Jones, DeMarvin Leal, or Drake Jackson fall to 68
For the next half hour, I choose to dream
-
Moore and Pierce were options for the Browns
I'm getting a better feeling about Landry being back
-
-
She was in porn before the change.?
Those Old-Fashioned are making you talk all slutty!
-
She was in porn before the change.?
Those Old-Fashioned are making you talk all slutty!
Those Old-Fashioned are making you talk all slutty!
I'm the end of this round away from my one glass of port. I'm just practicing to go back to the poliboard.?
-
Those Old-Fashioned are making you talk all slutty!
I'm the end of this round away from my one glass of port. I'm just practicing to go back to the poliboard.?
I'm the end of this round away from my one glass of port. I'm just practicing to go back to the poliboard.?
Don't do it.
You'll get unfriendly-fire of those guys circle-jerking to a LET'S GO BRANDON flag. ?
-
-
Jackson and London were the USC prizes this year
-
I can't believe that at least one of the 4 i listed will be available at the pick shortly
Drake Jackson was selected but
if you said last week that all of Nakobe Dean, Travis Jones, DeMarvin Leal would drop out of the second round you'd be laughed out of the room.. but here we are, and at least one of them will actually be available at 68
-
Travis Jones please
-
@flugel tall ass corner....
-
Another CB that we could have picked up later in the 3rd. I don't get it.
-
Not even on the radar…anyone have anything.
Positive here between Greedy and all the other tin man secondary guys we have he is a nice depth piece
-
CB rankings -- He was the best CB after Elam went at the bottom of 1, if you choose to think Auburn's McCreary isn't big enough. 2/3 is correct, he's no Greedy in man but they might have him be our next money mitch..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

