2022 NFL Draft: Day 2
-
-
-
Pick traded to Houston and Houston immediately drafted WR Metchie.
The Browns trade: Pick 44
The Texans trade: Pick 68, 108, 124Frustrating.
-
I get the sense that we don’t love the draft this year. I’d parlay one those 3rd round picks into a 2nd next year
-
Browns will not draft in the first and second round.
They will have (2) third rounders and (3) fourth rounders now.
-
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
-
Ojabo just put on a Ravens hat.. so does every draftee in the first 2 rounds have a stash of every team's hat? What happens to the other hats for everyone else -- do they go to the same town in Africa that thinks the Bills won 4 superbowls in the 90's?
-
I get the sense that we don’t love the draft this year. I’d parlay one those 3rd round picks into a 2nd next year
I get the sense that we don’t love the draft this year
That, and/or they think it's deeper than it is good.
-
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
I don’t think he’s seen a chip his entire career. Life may change for him
-
Correction:
The Browns have (3) third rounders and (3) fourth rounders now.
I apologize profusely for my earlier mistake, and I beg your forgiveness. A thousand apologies upon thee.
-
Pick traded to Houston and Houston immediately drafted WR Metchie.
The Browns trade: Pick 44
The Texans trade: Pick 68, 108, 124Frustrating.
Pick traded to Houston and Houston immediately drafted WR Metchie.
The Browns trade: Pick 44
The Texans trade: Pick 68, 108, 124Frustrating.
What's the plan ?
We have enough starters let's go for role players and hidden gems ? Evidently.
-
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
I don’t think he’s seen a chip his entire career. Life may change for him
I don’t think he’s seen a chip his entire career. Life may change for him
I was intrigued with him, until he blew his Achilles.
A raw kid coming off a big injury? I'll pass.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
