2022 NFL Draft: Day 2
-
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
I don’t think he’s seen a chip his entire career. Life may change for him
-
Correction:
The Browns have (3) third rounders and (3) fourth rounders now.
I apologize profusely for my earlier mistake, and I beg your forgiveness. A thousand apologies upon thee.
-
Pick traded to Houston and Houston immediately drafted WR Metchie.
The Browns trade: Pick 44
The Texans trade: Pick 68, 108, 124Frustrating.
Pick traded to Houston and Houston immediately drafted WR Metchie.
The Browns trade: Pick 44
The Texans trade: Pick 68, 108, 124Frustrating.
What's the plan ?
We have enough starters let's go for role players and hidden gems ? Evidently.
-
Well this got interesting, with Ojabo going to Baltimore.
I don’t think he’s seen a chip his entire career. Life may change for him
I don’t think he’s seen a chip his entire career. Life may change for him
I was intrigued with him, until he blew his Achilles.
A raw kid coming off a big injury? I'll pass.
-
-
-
He's getting the picks back he lost getting Watson, so there's that.
This team is loaded at so many starting positions, but good depth is needed. so....
we going to the SUPER BOWL
-
The Browns are going to get my boy Alec Pierce, I feel it.
-
He's getting the picks back he lost getting Watson, so there's that.
This team is loaded at so many starting positions, but good depth is needed. so....
we going to the SUPER BOWL
-
Perhaps the theory is that you're not going to hit on everyone, so the more rolls of the dice you take, the more you'll hit?
Ojabo would definitely have looked nice in brown after recovering from the injury.. no injury and he's a top-15-of-the-first pick.
-
He's getting the picks back he lost getting Watson, so there's that.
This team is loaded at so many starting positions, but good depth is needed. so....
we going to the SUPER BOWL
-
Lots of surprises lately…good thing of course
-
-
Belichick's dog is making picks this year, he's now taken 4th and 5th round players in rounds 1 and 2. And traded up to get them.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I'm cocaine's Dr.Seuss.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
