Skip to content

OBJs House for Sale

The Browns Board
16 7 1.2k 1
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Fuck him... He can stick his ring up his ass and ride off quietly into the sunset...

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Great time to sell everywhere 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #4

    Yeah a lot of multimillionaire jock stuff but the shoes ???

    $3,300,000
    4 bd.   7 ba.  13,800 sqft

    24559 Eagle Pointe, Columbia Station, OH 44028

    Screenshot_2022-04-29_183028.jpg

    Screenshot_2022-04-29_183209.jpg

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I’ve always wanted barbers chair in my house and a place for all 10-12 pairs of my shoes 

  • I’ve always wanted barbers chair in my house and a place for all 10-12 pairs of my shoes 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #6

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’ve always wanted barbers chair in my house and a place for all 10-12 pairs of my shoes 

    He must have 10-12,000 +/-.   Oh yeah for a 29 year old guy. 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Is his Browns car for sale?  

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I've seen way uglier rich person houses.

    The only thing that I dislike is that every space is over the top: if I had their ammount of money, I wouldn't go for pure black and white design, I would combine smaller cozy spaces with timber, maybe brick, and warmer colors with huge spaces for parties etc. 

    I wouldn't like living in a mansion that every space feels always empty if you don't have +50 people in each one. 

  • I've seen way uglier rich person houses.

    The only thing that I dislike is that every space is over the top: if I had their ammount of money, I wouldn't go for pure black and white design, I would combine smaller cozy spaces with timber, maybe brick, and warmer colors with huge spaces for parties etc. 

    I wouldn't like living in a mansion that every space feels always empty if you don't have +50 people in each one. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @nero said:

    I've seen way uglier rich person houses.

    The only thing that I dislike is that every space is over the top: if I had their ammount of money, I wouldn't go for pure black and white design, I would combine smaller cozy spaces with timber, maybe brick, and warmer colors with huge spaces for parties etc. 

    I wouldn't like living in a mansion that every space feels always empty if you don't have +50 people in each one. 

    As someone who is in new or remodeled houses all the time, virtually EVERY FUCKING HOUSE around here is some kind of white, black and grey. 

    I'm so ready for this bleak-ass look to disappear. 

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Monthly payment only around $20,000 a month.

  • @nero said:

    I've seen way uglier rich person houses.

    The only thing that I dislike is that every space is over the top: if I had their ammount of money, I wouldn't go for pure black and white design, I would combine smaller cozy spaces with timber, maybe brick, and warmer colors with huge spaces for parties etc. 

    I wouldn't like living in a mansion that every space feels always empty if you don't have +50 people in each one. 

    As someone who is in new or remodeled houses all the time, virtually EVERY FUCKING HOUSE around here is some kind of white, black and grey. 

    I'm so ready for this bleak-ass look to disappear. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @dutch-oven said:

    As someone who is in new or remodeled houses all the time, virtually EVERY FUCKING HOUSE around here is some kind of white, black and grey. 

    I'm so ready for this bleak-ass look to disappear. 

    Well, the reasoning is that white gives space sensation and monochromatism helps combining with any given color, but yeah, sometimes it is too much. 

  • Monthly payment only around $20,000 a month.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Monthly payment only around $20,000 a month.

    That's only about $240,000 a year  or like rent to us.....don't know about the property taxes, security,  etc, etc, stuff.  

    Extravagant way to blow your extravagant x ?? game checks.   The smart players save their money. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Monthly payment only around $20,000 a month.

    That's only about $240,000 a year  or like rent to us.....don't know about the property taxes, security,  etc, etc, stuff.  

    Extravagant way to blow your extravagant x ?? game checks.   The smart players save their money. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    That's only about $240,000 a year  or like rent to us.....don't know about the property taxes, security,  etc, etc, stuff.  

    Extravagant way to blow your extravagant x ?? game checks.   The smart players save their money. 

    the property taxes are probably between 6-8k tri annually I bet. We had a 2 story colonial in Kirtland on 2 and 1/2 acres of land and paid 4k in taxes 2-3 times a year if I recall right.

  • @mjp28 said:

    That's only about $240,000 a year  or like rent to us.....don't know about the property taxes, security,  etc, etc, stuff.  

    Extravagant way to blow your extravagant x ?? game checks.   The smart players save their money. 

    the property taxes are probably between 6-8k tri annually I bet. We had a 2 story colonial in Kirtland on 2 and 1/2 acres of land and paid 4k in taxes 2-3 times a year if I recall right.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nickers said:

    the property taxes are probably between 6-8k tri annually I bet. We had a 2 story colonial in Kirtland on 2 and 1/2 acres of land and paid 4k in takes 2-3 times a year if I recall right.

    Oh my brother lives in Kirtland his fiancee at the time bought a 100+ year old house that they remodeled ground up.  Nice neighborhood. $$$$.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    As of 5/08/22 the house is still for sale and at the same listed price.....FWIW.    😴.  

  • As of 5/08/22 the house is still for sale and at the same listed price.....FWIW.    😴.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mjp28 said:

    As of 5/08/22 the house is still for sale and at the same listed price.....FWIW.    😴.  

    No one cares... He's persona non grata to me...