Skip to content

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

The Browns Board
188 18 7.0k 1
  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Jesus.. Kareem and Baker for DK Metcalf?

    bwahhhhhhhhhhhh ya right 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    bwahhhhhhhhhhhh ya right 

    I know.. But would love it if it happened.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    Perhaps it's for D'Earnest Johnson's possible departure...

    I like Hunt the football player.  He's good!

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Well no pick for quit a while..................nap time.??

  • Perhaps it's for D'Earnest Johnson's possible departure...

    I like Hunt the football player.  He's good!

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    Perhaps it's for D'Earnest Johnson's possible departure...

    I like Hunt the football player.  He's good!

    Yeah for 6M a year and he handles the ball 15-20 times a game he’s a bargain next season.

    Johnson to me is gone 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Keep Mayfield all season, let him go as a free agent at the end of the season, collect the comp pick. ?

  • @orion said:

    Perhaps it's for D'Earnest Johnson's possible departure...

    I like Hunt the football player.  He's good!

    Yeah for 6M a year and he handles the ball 15-20 times a game he’s a bargain next season.

    Johnson to me is gone 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah for 6M a year and he handles the ball 15-20 times a game he’s a bargain next season.

    Johnson to me is gone 

    I liked that John Kelly kid we tried out , too...

  • @orion said:

    Perhaps it's for D'Earnest Johnson's possible departure...

    I like Hunt the football player.  He's good!

    Yeah for 6M a year and he handles the ball 15-20 times a game he’s a bargain next season.

    Johnson to me is gone 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah for 6M a year and he handles the ball 15-20 times a game he’s a bargain next season.

    Johnson to me is gone 

    isnt hunt a F.A next year ?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    D'Ernest Johnson never signed his 2nd round tender? No team offered either..

    maybe something is up?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

    Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

    Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah for 6M a year and he handles the ball 15-20 times a game he’s a bargain next season.

    Johnson to me is gone 

    isnt hunt a F.A next year ?

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    isnt hunt a F.A next year ?

    Yeah so you groom Ford to take over RB2 in 2023

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Perhaps there's more than we know to Hill's injury late last yr? We took on 5.2M dead this season to be rid of him, seems a bit much

  • @syd said:

    nfl network

    I'm watching ESPN old habits I guess. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I'm watching ESPN old habits I guess. 

    i just switched over i missed that that little jingle before each pick

  • Perhaps there's more than we know to Hill's injury late last yr? We took on 5.2M dead this season to be rid of him, seems a bit much

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    Perhaps there's more than we know to Hill's injury late last yr? We took on 5.2M dead this season to be rid of him, seems a bit much

    what did we save in salary and yes 5.2 is alot 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    not even noon yet and i am a 6 pack in

  • DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

    Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

    Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

    Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

    Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

    Normally an RB2 making 6M is a luxury.  If our offensive approach is somewhat similar to what it has been I would say a good RB2 like Hunt is a necessity…and he’s RB1 on passing downs.  If we are serious about contending next season I think he’s absolutely needed

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by Riffer X

  • Well no pick for quit a while..................nap time.??

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well no pick for quit a while..................nap time.??

    156 202 223 246 left in 2022

    I was thinking about that maybe play some chess and watch the draft ?  Emails caught up. 

    And my cheap mlb plug Guardians won 9-8 yesterday first pitch in OAK 4:07 today,  watch on 2 TVs ?  

    So much to do.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

    Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

    Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

    Normally an RB2 making 6M is a luxury.  If our offensive approach is somewhat similar to what it has been I would say a good RB2 like Hunt is a necessity…and he’s RB1 on passing downs.  If we are serious about contending next season I think he’s absolutely needed

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Normally an RB2 making 6M is a luxury.  If our offensive approach is somewhat similar

    I think the issue is believing that this offense HAS to be driven by the running game now.   

    If Watson is what I believe him to be, then that isn't such the case.  Which means RB is now further devalued, especially RB2.

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    I'm watching ESPN old habits I guess. 

    i just switched over i missed that that little jingle before each pick

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @syd said:

    i just switched over i missed that that little jingle before each pick

    I did NFL NET for a few minutes back to ESPN probably until 7 pm.

  • DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

    Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

    Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

    Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

    Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

    I doubt DEJ is back but don't see them moving Hunt this year. He is an integral part of winning now. 

    Chubb - Hunt - Ford - Kelly - Felton

    I like Kelly as well.