Skip to content

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

The Browns Board
188 18 7.0k 1
  • Is Mike Woods related to Joe Woods LOL!

  • I've lost count the number of times I have read the Browns "won the draft" and those players went on to be....not very good. 

    Think I will wait to see how these guys do before wanting Berry's head on a stick

    @londonbrown said:

    I've lost count the number of times I have read the Browns "won the draft" and those players went on to be....not very good. 

    Think I will wait to see how these guys do before wanting Berry's head on a stick

    Exactly. 

  • We'll surely turn it all around with those 2 picks in the 7th.

  • We'll surely turn it all around with those 2 picks in the 7th.

    @unsympathetic said:

    We'll surely turn it all around with those 2 picks in the 7th.

    Oh yeah that's how it works....use Rd 7 to bail out Day 3.  

  • I've lost count the number of times I have read the Browns "won the draft" and those players went on to be....not very good. 

    Think I will wait to see how these guys do before wanting Berry's head on a stick

    @londonbrown said:

    I've lost count the number of times I have read the Browns "won the draft" and those players went on to be....not very good. 

    Think I will wait to see how these guys do before wanting Berry's head on a stick

    yep these guys all suck

    jedrick wills

    grant delpit

    harrison bryant

    nick harris

    peoples jones

    greg newsome

    owusu koramoah

    and i still have high hopes for felton taking over the slot

    also armni cooper is a steal only giving up a 5th pick 

  • Browns take WR Michael Woods II with #202 overall. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Browns take WR Michael Woods II with #202 overall. 


    looks good here this is the year before at Arkansas.  
     

    Looks like a YAC animal and has some nice hands and adjustments to the ball.

  • What is left at Tackle?

  • What is left at Tackle?

    @sdbacker80 said:

    What is left at Tackle?

    lol I doubt we are drafting for need in round 7

  • English people say "Jaguars" like weirdos. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    English people say "Jaguars" like weirdos. 

    As opposed to JagWars ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    English people say "Jaguars" like weirdos. 

    As opposed to JagWars ?

    @londonbrown said:

    As opposed to JagWars ?

    I'm a JagWire type of guy myself. 

  • We took a point guard.  🙂

  • wow drafted another guy from oklahoma 

  • baker be like What

  • sydS syd

    wow drafted another guy from oklahoma 

    @syd said:

    wow drafted another guy from oklahoma 

    Well at least he and Winfrey will be used to one another in the DL. Something to say for that.

    EDIT: Team high 8 sacks. 2nd team all Big 12.

    EDIT #2: and he was right there next to our other Edge Wright in drafftek. 26th and 27th best edge players.?

     
  • 245 on the clock. 

    246 the Cleveland BROWNS  last pick of 2022.    😮

  • cool seeing Rocky Bleier out there and damn I miss vegas havnt been there in a few years

  • 245 on the clock. 

    246 the Cleveland BROWNS  last pick of 2022.    😮

    @mjp28 said:

    245 on the clock. 

    246 the Cleveland BROWNS  last pick of 2022.    😮

    Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.

    And now the end is here
    And so I face that final curtain
    My friend I'll make it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more
    I did it, I did it my way

  • @mjp28 said:

    245 on the clock. 

    246 the Cleveland BROWNS  last pick of 2022.    😮

    Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.

    And now the end is here
    And so I face that final curtain
    My friend I'll make it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more
    I did it, I did it my way

    @mjp28 said:

    Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.

    And now the end is here
    And so I face that final curtain
    My friend I'll make it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more
    I did it, I did it my way

    Aw gee, we don't get to draft Mr. Irrelevant?  I thought the Browns were jonesying trading down to have every pick in the 7th round.  😁  

    PS I see we did get our stud center in the 7th.  🙂 

    PPS... Is Berry out of his mind drafting a RB in the 5th round on a guy who at best is headed to the Practice Squad?  (at a position we're loaded at) wasted pick IMHO.  

  • @mjp28 said:

    245 on the clock. 

    246 the Cleveland BROWNS  last pick of 2022.    😮

    Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.

    And now the end is here
    And so I face that final curtain
    My friend I'll make it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more
    I did it, I did it my way

    @mjp28 said:

    Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.

    And now the end is here
    And so I face that final curtain
    My friend I'll make it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more
    I did it, I did it my way

    Thank you Frank!!!

  • sydS syd

    cool seeing Rocky Bleier out there and damn I miss vegas havnt been there in a few years

    @syd said:

    cool seeing Rocky Bleier out there and damn I miss vegas havnt been there in a few years

    Even though he was a steeler.......Rocky Bleier was a cool guy and almost lost his career in Vietnam.   He's done a lot of good in his time.