2022 NFL Draft: Day 3
-
I've lost count the number of times I have read the Browns "won the draft" and those players went on to be....not very good.
Think I will wait to see how these guys do before wanting Berry's head on a stick
I've lost count the number of times I have read the Browns "won the draft" and those players went on to be....not very good.
Think I will wait to see how these guys do before wanting Berry's head on a stick
yep these guys all suck
jedrick wills
grant delpit
harrison bryant
nick harris
peoples jones
greg newsome
owusu koramoah
and i still have high hopes for felton taking over the slot
also armni cooper is a steal only giving up a 5th pick
-
Browns take WR Michael Woods II with #202 overall.
Browns take WR Michael Woods II with #202 overall.
looks good here this is the year before at Arkansas.
Looks like a YAC animal and has some nice hands and adjustments to the ball.
-
What is left at Tackle?
-
What is left at Tackle?
What is left at Tackle?
lol I doubt we are drafting for need in round 7
-
English people say "Jaguars" like weirdos.
English people say "Jaguars" like weirdos.
As opposed to JagWars ?
-
English people say "Jaguars" like weirdos.
As opposed to JagWars ?
As opposed to JagWars ?
I'm a JagWire type of guy myself.
-
-
245 on the clock.
246 the Cleveland BROWNS last pick of 2022.

Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way -
245 on the clock.
246 the Cleveland BROWNS last pick of 2022.

Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my wayDawson Deaton C Texas Tech.
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my wayAw gee, we don't get to draft Mr. Irrelevant? I thought the Browns were jonesying trading down to have every pick in the 7th round.
PS I see we did get our stud center in the 7th.
PPS... Is Berry out of his mind drafting a RB in the 5th round on a guy who at best is headed to the Practice Squad? (at a position we're loaded at) wasted pick IMHO.
-
245 on the clock.
246 the Cleveland BROWNS last pick of 2022.

Dawson Deaton C Texas Tech.
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way -
a decent source for UDFA...
this guy on twitter too
-
Sign Justyn Ross.. bet he'd beat out Woods and make that pick look smrt..
And someone named Haskell is still sitting there at IDL
-
UTFA- next pg. reboot https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2022/4/30/23050760/cleveland-browns-list-of-undrafted-free-agents-reportedly-signed
so far these players are (somewhat) in..
OFFENSE
- WR Isaiah Weston - 6-4, 210 lbs - Northern Iowa (Source)
- WR Travell Harris - 5-9, 185 lbs - Washington State (Source)
- C Brock Hoffman - 6-3, 317 lbs - Virginia Tech (Source)
- WR Mike Harley - Miami (Source)
- QB Felix Harper - 5-11, 180 lbs - Alcorn State (Source)
- TE Zaire Mitchell-Paden - 6-5, 267 lbs - Florida Atlantic (Source)
- OT Ben Petrula - 6-5, 314 lbs - Boston College (Source)
DEFENSE
- S D’Anthony Bell - West Florida (Source)
- DT Glen Logan - 6-3, 339 lbs - (Source)
- LB Silas Kelly - 6-4, 230 lbs - Coastal Carolina (Source)
- CB Julius Faulk Jr - 6-1, 205 lbs - Delta State (Source)
INVITE TO ROOKIE CAMP
- TE Malik Smith (Source)
SPECIAL TEAMS
- TBA - (Source)
The Browns had 77 players on their roster after the NFL Draft, so they should have room for 13 undrafted free agents.
-1..updates closed.. check link
-
Roll the dice on LaBryan Ray -- DI backup @ Bama who at least according to ESPN showed starter skillset when healthy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login











