Skip to content

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

The Browns Board
188 18 7.0k 1
  • A kicker in round 4. Kinda high

  • 4th rounder on a kicker - damn well better fix that kicking game REAL quick.

  • Yes!!!  Stops this missed kicked nonsense

  • York fills a BIG need!

  • Thank you mighty football gods!  A real Kicker beside the lake!

  • Cade York LSU.   This is the first year EVER that I didn't do my draft lists, busy....you can get lost in day 3. 

  • YES!

    @dutch-oven said:

    YES!

    I think you had him in your mock draft somewhere.  Well done!

  • A kicker in round 4. Kinda high

    @browns149 said:

    A kicker in round 4. Kinda high

    But it does show the importance of the P, K positions......and what happens when you are weak there.

  • Great kickers WIN games.  Now can we draft a freakin Tackle or DT? And I don't feel like sayin freakin....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    YES!

    I think you had him in your mock draft somewhere.  Well done!

    @flugel said:

    I think you had him in your mock draft somewhere.  Well done!

    I think half of us were hoping for him.  
     

    15 of 19 from 50 plus yards 

  • @flugel said:

    I think you had him in your mock draft somewhere.  Well done!

    I think half of us were hoping for him.  
     

    15 of 19 from 50 plus yards 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I think half of us were hoping for him.  
     

    15 of 19 from 50 plus yards 

    That's insane isn't it?

  • Austin Seibert and Zane Gonzalez say hello!!?

  • Austin Seibert and Zane Gonzalez say hello!!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Austin Seibert and Zane Gonzalez say hello!!?

    Who are they ?

    (did they leave their forwarding addresses)

  • Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

  • If we want to solidify our STs we can draft SD State Punter Matt Araiza, who can also place kick.  Not only that, he's killer good at covering the punts. I saw a special where he had 2 punts over 67 yards and he kicked a 53 yard FG. That said, I still want a RT, 1 more DT and a TE. 

  • Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126 (Tenn. Butler still on board)

  • Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    156 in the trade with Minn.

    EDIT: Now the punter.?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126 (Tenn. Butler still on board)

    @gumby73 said:

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    Thatta boy!  

  • Ravens pick K Jordon Stout, I remember him vs Ohio State:

    Ohio State (10/31): Hit a 50-yard field goal as time expired in the second quarter, his third career field goal of 50 or more yards...Averaged 49.0 yards on four punts, the 12th-highest game punt average in program history...Launched a 56-yard punt in the third quarter...All four kickoffs landed for touchbacks.