Skip to content

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

The Browns Board
188 18 7.0k 1
  • Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #62

    @tiamat63 said:

    Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    156 in the trade with Minn.

    EDIT: Now the punter.?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Next pick, 202?   There's another gentlemen from the LSU team, an IDL of sorts... that could hitch a ride with Cade York to CLE.

    Make it happen, Berry.

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126 (Tenn. Butler still on board)

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @gumby73 said:

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tiamat63 said:

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    Thatta boy!  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Ravens pick K Jordon Stout, I remember him vs Ohio State:

    Ohio State (10/31): Hit a 50-yard field goal as time expired in the second quarter, his third career field goal of 50 or more yards...Averaged 49.0 yards on four punts, the 12th-highest game punt average in program history...Launched a 56-yard punt in the third quarter...All four kickoffs landed for touchbacks. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #66

    Tenn..Butler at DT?/// a TE?// Georgia OL Sayler should be long gone.. Donovan West at Center?.. lots of options left 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Ferrell went to the Raiders #126

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #67

    @tiamat63 said:

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    Has Arkansas's Ridgeway gone yet?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #68

    The Browns ignited the place kicker and punter frenzy all of a sudden

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #69

    Clear plan…

    Our first two picks are guys we develop in 2022…they will see limited snaps in two positions where we will have turnover in 2023.

    we need Clowney back!!!

    The WR will be in the rotation.

    The DT will be in the rotation.

    The K will start. 
     

    All this without any first or second round picks…not bad. 

  • Austin Seibert and Zane Gonzalez say hello!!?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #70

    @texasag1969 said:

    Austin Seibert and Zane Gonzalez say hello!!?

    Add in "Automatica" Grammatica. No sure thing in the NFL. Bengals McPherson didn't miss in the playoffs, reason they went to the Super Bowl. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    none until pick 202? or does Baker go ? tick.. tick...tick.. ?    ready! Break!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Aaaaaaand I'm sad.  Had him in the 5th, but with the senior bowl figured he could rise a little. 

    I still got my eye for Day 3 IDL.

    Has Arkansas's Ridgeway gone yet?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @texasag1969 said:

    Has Arkansas's Ridgeway gone yet?

    Haven't watched him, so really can't give my opinion or endorsement. 

  • Ravens pick K Jordon Stout, I remember him vs Ohio State:

    Ohio State (10/31): Hit a 50-yard field goal as time expired in the second quarter, his third career field goal of 50 or more yards...Averaged 49.0 yards on four punts, the 12th-highest game punt average in program history...Launched a 56-yard punt in the third quarter...All four kickoffs landed for touchbacks. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @mjp28 said:

    Ravens pick K Jordon Stout, I remember him vs Ohio State:

    Ohio State (10/31): Hit a 50-yard field goal as time expired in the second quarter, his third career field goal of 50 or more yards...Averaged 49.0 yards on four punts, the 12th-highest game punt average in program history...Launched a 56-yard punt in the third quarter...All four kickoffs landed for touchbacks. 

    I'm assuming he'll be the punter.  Justin Tucker is numero uno in PK. 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Darn Ravens again with another guy Likely. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    I'd prefer to watch the Jets/ Steelers & Ravens rookie camp over the USFL ?

  • none until pick 202? or does Baker go ? tick.. tick...tick.. ?    ready! Break!

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @gumby73 said:

    none until pick 202? or does Baker go ? tick.. tick...tick.. ?    ready! Break!

    We have 156 from the Vikings trade.

    id use the last two picks (7th round)  on Tackles essentially jumping the free agent line and see if we can get one to stick. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #77
    Round 5 • Pick 13 (156) • From Ravens through Vikings  (Let's Go !)
    Round 6 • Pick 24 (202) • From Cowboys
    Round 7 • Pick 2 (223) • From Lions
    Round 7 • Pick 25 (246) • From Bills
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Wow!.. Baker may as well retire... Sad... The Forseskins just took Sam Howell

  • Wow!.. Baker may as well retire... Sad... The Forseskins just took Sam Howell

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @nickers said:

    Wow!.. Baker may as well retire... Sad... The Forseskins just took Sam Howell

    He will be their starter in 2023.  

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #80

    Damn, my favorite RT Kinnard was just drafted by the Chiefs.  Hopefully we can still draft Center Dohnovan West from ASU

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Coach Andy Reid will be a great help to Darrian Kinnard's game.. good spot for him