This actually had been lifting my spirits
-
It's what I dropped into post...
Unfortunately I dropped into a couple theads before doing so...
The man in black articulating at a faster pace than one might think possible.
Main street.... stringing together American stops in song.
Kinda felt unifying...
Oh well...
Meanwhile... everyone notice the vast improvement in their mail service DeJoy promised? Not here...
Can't wait for updated cost figures. What previously had been a single trip for my carrier is now 2 per day. Letters early, if ready, we lost our high-speed sorters... packages late... often after 18:00.and that's OT.
-
It's what I dropped into post...
Unfortunately I dropped into a couple theads before doing so...
The man in black articulating at a faster pace than one might think possible.
Main street.... stringing together American stops in song.
Kinda felt unifying...
Oh well...
Meanwhile... everyone notice the vast improvement in their mail service DeJoy promised? Not here...
Can't wait for updated cost figures. What previously had been a single trip for my carrier is now 2 per day. Letters early, if ready, we lost our high-speed sorters... packages late... often after 18:00.and that's OT.
It's what I dropped into post...
Unfortunately I dropped into a couple theads before doing so...
The man in black articulating at a faster pace than one might think possible.
Main street.... stringing together American stops in song.
Kinda felt unifying...
Oh well...
Meanwhile... everyone notice the vast improvement in their mail service DeJoy promised? Not here...
Can't wait for updated cost figures. What previously had been a single trip for my carrier is now 2 per day. Letters early, if ready, we lost our high-speed sorters... packages late... often after 18:00.and that's OT.
No doubt, more rapid fire than one expect from the big guy.
WSS
-
Great Johnny Cash backdrop on this ad.
I can’t wait for the U.S. taxpayer to kick a couple more billion dollars so I can get my junk mail a day earlier!
-
gotta get the mail service employees voting democratic in a frenzy this nov.......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login