Skip to content

Bold Prediction.Bengals dont make playoffs.

The Browns Board
17 13 607
  • L laiccm wrote on last edited by laiccm
    #1

    Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

  • Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @laiccm said:

    Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    Browns will have a winning season.??

  • Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @laiccm said:

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    ?‍♂️ Deshaun Watson's suspension won't come in 2022.. Or in 2023 either  

  • @laiccm said:

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    ?‍♂️ Deshaun Watson's suspension won't come in 2022.. Or in 2023 either  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @gumby73 said:

    ?‍♂️ Deshaun Watson's suspension won't come in 2022.. Or in 2023 either  

    Now THIS is a bold take!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    that a record of 11-6 will win the AFC conference 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

     I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

  •  I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @canton-dawg said:

     I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

    Haha.  You guys are lucky try cracking them at 10am.  I see a lot of 10am games on the schedule this year too.   

  •  I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @canton-dawg said:

     I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

    Now that's  a man with some conviction  !

    What's the over/under on beer #2 ?  Q2, Q3, Q4 ?  I say during Q4 he will crack !     😆

  • Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @laiccm said:

    Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

    What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

    LOL, I predict you're wrong... Perusing the schedule...  Week 1 Steelers home W, week 2 @ Dallas W, week 3 @ Jets W, week 4, Dolphins W.  Notice a trend there? Their first "tough" game comes week 5 on SNF against the Ratbirds. Everyone over rates the Cowboys, and the Jets will have to improve by orders of magnitude to have a chance.  🙂 If the Browns can beat the Panthers and Falcons, the Queen City Kitties surely can.  

    Don't forget I live in Bungle Land, and unfortunately, they've quietly addressed their glaring weakness- a sieve of an offensive line. So unless you're predicting they're going to lose to every other 1st place team they play in the other divisions (not likely) and get upset a bunch of other times, they're as close to a playoff lock as there is.  Now if Burrow gets hurt, and on top of that they suffer a bunch of key injuries, I might change my mind.  

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #10

    The Browns wont lose to the Steelers twice.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Calfox will tell us roughly 256 more times in this calendar year how he will have better things to do on Sundays this year... 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #12

    My bold prediction for this season is that our senses will be bombarded with ads for crypto, which is finally falling.  I just don't understand how death-spiral financing of an imaginary commodity pegged to another imaginary commodity can possibly have gone so wrong!

    And before you say it -- I agree, not everything in crypto is a Ponzi scheme.  Some crypto is a pump and dump scheme, others are pyramid schemes, others are garden-variety fraud.  It's quite a diverse industry!

  • Calfox will tell us roughly 256 more times in this calendar year how he will have better things to do on Sundays this year... 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #13

    @dutch-oven said:

    Calfox will tell us roughly 256 more times in this calendar year how he will have better things to do on Sundays this year... 

    All within the same thread answered by no one else.?

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Steelers wont win more than 7 games

  • @canton-dawg said:

     I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

    Haha.  You guys are lucky try cracking them at 10am.  I see a lot of 10am games on the schedule this year too.   

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Haha.  You guys are lucky try cracking them at 10am.  I see a lot of 10am games on the schedule this year too.   

    I used to hate that when I was stationed there and we were lucky enough to have a Browns game televised.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Haha.  You guys are lucky try cracking them at 10am.  I see a lot of 10am games on the schedule this year too.   

    I used to hate that when I was stationed there and we were lucky enough to have a Browns game televised.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I used to hate that when I was stationed there and we were lucky enough to have a Browns game televised.

    Yeah like watching MICH/OHIO STATE at 7 am in Hawaii.   Breakfast and "The Game"  how unusual.  But at noon you can be on the beach watching bikinis.  🙂

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I used to hate that when I was stationed there and we were lucky enough to have a Browns game televised.

    Yeah like watching MICH/OHIO STATE at 7 am in Hawaii.   Breakfast and "The Game"  how unusual.  But at noon you can be on the beach watching bikinis.  🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah like watching MICH/OHIO STATE at 7 am in Hawaii.   Breakfast and "The Game"  how unusual.  But at noon you can be on the beach watching bikinis.  🙂

    And by six you go down somewhere near Anini Beach on Kauai and watch them come off. Anini is also my favorite snorkeling site anywhere in the Hawaiian Islands, so you get double the pleasure, double the fun.?