Skip to content

PINK FLOYD

Barber Shop Talk
30 7 1.7k
  • No disrespect intended but that's one band that regardless of popularity I never really got.

    WSS

  • No disrespect intended but that's one band that regardless of popularity I never really got.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    No disrespect intended but that's one band that regardless of popularity I never really got.

    WSS

    try sitting in a darkened room with head phones on and play darkside of the moon some weed or acid go's real nice with it or whatever your weapon of choice is

  • 4 tickets received in mail Saturday..

     
    PNC Arena - Raleigh, NC
    Roger Waters
    Thirsty THURSDAY AUG 18 2022 8:00 PM
     
    EDIT---PNC ARENA-- The loudest NHL Hockey Barn by FAR.. LET'S GO CANES !   
     
  • sydS syd

    @westside-steve said:

    No disrespect intended but that's one band that regardless of popularity I never really got.

    WSS

    try sitting in a darkened room with head phones on and play darkside of the moon some weed or acid go's real nice with it or whatever your weapon of choice is

    @syd said:

    try sitting in a darkened room with head phones on and play darkside of the moon some weed or acid go's real nice with it or whatever your weapon of choice is

    Ha

    I actually didn't take any drugs but I did sit in front of the stereo turn off the lights had gave the record an undivided listen. Just didn't like it. Sorry. I know some people love them.

    True story, it bummed out my cat too.

    WSS

  • I like some PF as much as the next guy, but also preferred King Crimson when it came to classic prog, experimental "psych" rock.  

  • 4 tickets received in mail Saturday..

     
    PNC Arena - Raleigh, NC
    Roger Waters
    Thirsty THURSDAY AUG 18 2022 8:00 PM
     
    EDIT---PNC ARENA-- The loudest NHL Hockey Barn by FAR.. LET'S GO CANES !   
     

    @gumby73 said:

    4 tickets received in mail Saturday..

     
    PNC Arena - Raleigh, NC
    Roger Waters
    Thirsty THURSDAY AUG 18 2022 8:00 PM
     
    EDIT---PNC ARENA-- The loudest NHL Hockey Barn by FAR.. LET'S GO CANES !   
     

    im gonna go to A SAUCERFUL OF SECRETS show I hear it's good

  • I like some PF as much as the next guy, but also preferred King Crimson when it came to classic prog, experimental "psych" rock.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    I like some PF as much as the next guy, but also preferred King Crimson when it came to classic prog, experimental "psych" rock.  

    Loved Court but they  lost me.

    WSS

  • i like "momentary lapse of reason"  

    not a floyd goombah but i spent alot of time listening to "both sides" of most every album

    now its like radio overplay to me. 

    no appeal to same old stuff... 

  • after the milwaukee  show in 77 no more exploding pigs as cars were damaged

  • @syd said:

    try sitting in a darkened room with head phones on and play darkside of the moon some weed or acid go's real nice with it or whatever your weapon of choice is

    Ha

    I actually didn't take any drugs but I did sit in front of the stereo turn off the lights had gave the record an undivided listen. Just didn't like it. Sorry. I know some people love them.

    True story, it bummed out my cat too.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ha

    I actually didn't take any drugs but I did sit in front of the stereo turn off the lights had gave the record an undivided listen. Just didn't like it. Sorry. I know some people love them.

    True story, it bummed out my cat too.

    WSS

    Well ya did it wrong 😉

    This is the correct way to ingest Pink Floyd 😁

  • never radio airplay and they turned nick mason into a dog

  • AxeA Axe

    @westside-steve said:

    Ha

    I actually didn't take any drugs but I did sit in front of the stereo turn off the lights had gave the record an undivided listen. Just didn't like it. Sorry. I know some people love them.

    True story, it bummed out my cat too.

    WSS

    Well ya did it wrong 😉

    This is the correct way to ingest Pink Floyd 😁

    @axe said:

    Well ya did it wrong 😉

    This is the correct way to ingest Pink Floyd 😁

    i remember watching this for the first time i was so stoned but you know actually i think you could put most any of their  music played next to a commercial and it would make sense

  • hell yes

  • They are one of my favorites. I would put on Wish you were here, Animals, or Dark Side and nap after work. 
     

    The bands I don’t get are Aerosmith, Kiss. They suck so bad, and people love them

  • They are one of my favorites. I would put on Wish you were here, Animals, or Dark Side and nap after work. 
     

    The bands I don’t get are Aerosmith, Kiss. They suck so bad, and people love them

    @browns149 said:

    They are one of my favorites. I would put on Wish you were here, Animals, or Dark Side and nap after work. 
     

    The bands I don’t get are Aerosmith, Kiss. They suck so bad, and people love them

    Not me.

    WSS

  • They are one of my favorites. I would put on Wish you were here, Animals, or Dark Side and nap after work. 
     

    The bands I don’t get are Aerosmith, Kiss. They suck so bad, and people love them

    @browns149 said:

    They are one of my favorites. I would put on Wish you were here, Animals, or Dark Side and nap after work. 
     

    The bands I don’t get are Aerosmith, Kiss. They suck so bad, and people love them

    ya kiss is a joke and aerosmith eh  I would take Zeppelin of either of em

  • 4 tickets received in mail Saturday..

     
    PNC Arena - Raleigh, NC
    Roger Waters
    Thirsty THURSDAY AUG 18 2022 8:00 PM
     
    EDIT---PNC ARENA-- The loudest NHL Hockey Barn by FAR.. LET'S GO CANES !   
     

    @gumby73 said:

    4 tickets received in mail Saturday..

     
    PNC Arena - Raleigh, NC
    Roger Waters
    Thirsty THURSDAY AUG 18 2022 8:00 PM
     

    2 months away..

    any other fans of Lloyd's, insanely clear shred riffs?