Durham
-
Yeesh.
Gone for a couple days and . . .
Back too topic.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/danchenko-acquitted-comey-fbi-guilty-perpetrating-russia-hoax

https://thegreggjarrett.com/in-danchenko-trial-durham-exposes-how-corrupt-fbi-framed-trump/
Still climbing the ladder.
A lot of this will just plain be dismissed as nothing.
These Trials are mainly aimed at exposing the corruption of Agencies and people to the Center/slight Left.
Still, I'm amazed that there are still people defending this corruption - truly baffling too me.
-
Worse than an exorcism.
but that’s what this is .
at the base it’s pure evil.
-
-
Still waiting for the truth to come out about teapot dome.
The fix is in, it's over.
WSS
Dayum, I think I saw something about that a couple weeks ago.
Didn't know much about it so never paid much attention.
-
Still waiting for the truth to come out about teapot dome.
The fix is in, it's over.
WSS
Dayum, I think I saw something about that a couple weeks ago.
Didn't know much about it so never paid much attention.
-
-
WTF????
I thought it was released years ago!
In doing a search, there is no story on this. Latest story on the Durham report was 2023. -
WTF????
I thought it was released years ago!
In doing a search, there is no story on this. Latest story on the Durham report was 2023. -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
