Skip to content

Doomsday Machine

Political Discussion
32 7 972
  • @mjp28 said:

    That's good.   Biden is so easy to cartoon as are most presidents. 

    Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. 😁

    @hoorta said:

    Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. 😁

    Letters to the editor for Sunday, September 12, 2021

  • @mjp28 said:

    That's good.   Biden is so easy to cartoon as are most presidents. 

    Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. 😁

    @hoorta said:

    Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. 😁

    Hey why not just one..... 

    Screenshot_2020-05-01_112411.jpg

  • @hoorta said:

    Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. 😁

    Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

    If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

    If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

    WSS

    Well Obama was in the first cartoon. 

  • OK just one more,  this is it.

    Screenshot_2018-05-28-14-02-02.png

  • @hoorta said:

    Careful mjp. Any cartoons involving #45 = TDS here. 😁

    Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

    If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

    If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

    WSS

    Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

  • 241568668_4892051744141468_3797585231655282538_n.jpg.c08999a608a30733b576421130a82b80.jpg

  • 2022-03-31_105357.png.7b9e838aab6f93d47bd084d975283393.png

  • 200138948_10224799228184674_5800323298720854901_n.jpg.42dfec83ac1bb588ca2a17bdcac2dc67.jpg

  • 240065876_10159346295030281_375922636825573377_n.jpg.3e2a2cb0612e3039644aaabf1d25ddf7.jpg

  • 2022-05-24_141351.thumb.jpg.8e2c4a231b44ecd972f4cd48c33c841c.jpg444444.jpg.a4c40c29756e761f1407878a2d8ba575.jpgimage.jpeg.4fb40006247ea55b1ad0c8c3004d0f38.jpegimage.jpeg.7e720e2b9aa6beaf061599781bc6aad0.jpegHillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member | Snopes.com

  • Hillary Approved Phony Trump-Russia Hoax Says Campaign Manager

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

    If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

    WSS

    Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

    @hoorta said:

    Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

  • OK just one more,  this is it.

    Screenshot_2018-05-28-14-02-02.png

    @mjp28 said:

    OK just one more,  this is it.

    Screenshot_2018-05-28-14-02-02.png

    Just for the record Trump's kids seem pretty intelligent accomplished and brate to me. I forget his name but doesn't Joe Biden have a son?

    ??

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.

    If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.

    WSS

    Well Obama was in the first cartoon. 

    @browns149 said:

    Well Obama was in the first cartoon. 

    I don't hate Obama. Do some research I think the worst I ever said about him is that he was an empty suit.

    WSS

  • I find most presidential cartoons funny, maybe not all correct but funny regardless of party.   

    I just don't get all worked up about any of them. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

    Steve, other than some serious alternate reality folks populating this Board... A lot of people still care that Trump and a few of his nuttier sycophants are still pushing "The Big Lie".  I can't find the exact clip, but if I run across it, I certainly will post it. That a (former military) guy can get up on stage and bleat out to thousands  "Donald Trump is still the President" is scary enough... But that the brain dead MAGA audience starts cheering is even scarier. Yup, Donnie still gets cheers when he incites the crowd to "Lock her up".  Even though he's the one more realistically going to be locked up. 

    @westside-steve said:

    Just for the record Trump's kids seem pretty intelligent accomplished and brate to me. I forget his name but doesn't Joe Biden have a son?

    ??

    WSS

    Just Google "Erik Trump is dumb", or "Trump's kids are dumb" Steve- dozens of articles...   For the record, LOL, what about Hunter?  He's keeping a pretty low profile of late. 

    PS I will be watching what happens down in Georgia tonight, an accurate assessment of Trump's sway (or not) in the GOP. I'd like to point out Vance did win in Ohio but 2\3rd of the electorate voted for someone else.  🙂  

  • @westside-steve said:

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

    Steve, other than some serious alternate reality folks populating this Board... A lot of people still care that Trump and a few of his nuttier sycophants are still pushing "The Big Lie".  I can't find the exact clip, but if I run across it, I certainly will post it. That a (former military) guy can get up on stage and bleat out to thousands  "Donald Trump is still the President" is scary enough... But that the brain dead MAGA audience starts cheering is even scarier. Yup, Donnie still gets cheers when he incites the crowd to "Lock her up".  Even though he's the one more realistically going to be locked up. 

    @westside-steve said:

    Just for the record Trump's kids seem pretty intelligent accomplished and brate to me. I forget his name but doesn't Joe Biden have a son?

    ??

    WSS

    Just Google "Erik Trump is dumb", or "Trump's kids are dumb" Steve- dozens of articles...   For the record, LOL, what about Hunter?  He's keeping a pretty low profile of late. 

    PS I will be watching what happens down in Georgia tonight, an accurate assessment of Trump's sway (or not) in the GOP. I'd like to point out Vance did win in Ohio but 2\3rd of the electorate voted for someone else.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    Steve, other than some serious alternate reality folks populating this Board... A lot of people still care that Trump and a few of his nuttier sycophants are still pushing "The Big Lie".  I can't find the exact clip, but if I run across it, I certainly will post it. That a (former military) guy can get up on stage and bleat out to thousands  "Donald Trump is still the President" is scary enough... But that the brain dead MAGA audience starts cheering is even scarier. Yup, Donnie still gets cheers when he incites the crowd to "Lock her up".  Even though he's the one more realistically going to be locked up. 

    Just Google "Erik Trump is dumb", or "Trump's kids are dumb" Steve- dozens of articles...   For the record, LOL, what about Hunter?  He's keeping a pretty low profile of late. 

    1 I really don't care

    2 Hunter is probably living in the Attorney General's beach house.

    WSS

  • @hoorta said:

    Steve, other than some serious alternate reality folks populating this Board... A lot of people still care that Trump and a few of his nuttier sycophants are still pushing "The Big Lie".  I can't find the exact clip, but if I run across it, I certainly will post it. That a (former military) guy can get up on stage and bleat out to thousands  "Donald Trump is still the President" is scary enough... But that the brain dead MAGA audience starts cheering is even scarier. Yup, Donnie still gets cheers when he incites the crowd to "Lock her up".  Even though he's the one more realistically going to be locked up. 

    Just Google "Erik Trump is dumb", or "Trump's kids are dumb" Steve- dozens of articles...   For the record, LOL, what about Hunter?  He's keeping a pretty low profile of late. 

    1 I really don't care

    2 Hunter is probably living in the Attorney General's beach house.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    1 I really don't care

    2 Hunter is probably living in the Attorney General's beach house.

    WSS

    LOL, of course you don't.  I'm not oblivious to the fact there's still millions of MAGA lemmings who believe every word uttered by their Leader in Exile.  🙂   

  • @hoorta said:

    Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?  

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

    'Lincoln Republicans' (Progressives).

  • @westside-steve said:

    I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.

    PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.

    WSS 

    'Lincoln Republicans' (Progressives).

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    'Lincoln Republicans' (Progressives).

    Odd, Progressive isn't the first descriptive that comes to mind.

    WSS