Doomsday Machine
-
-
-
-
Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.
If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.
WSS
Well Obama was in the first cartoon.
-
Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.
If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.
WSS
Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?
-
Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.
If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.
WSS
Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?
Well is it Flynn or Miley who just claimed at a recent Trump rally that Donnie is still the President?
I have no idea and seriously who cares? We've been down the rat hole before and while I don't think individual instances of voter fraud swing the election I think the wholesale changes in the voting method certainly could have. But again focusing your displeasure on his presidency by something that happened after it was over is kind of silly. The Hillary Clinton whataboutism is just icing on the cake. Bitching about the election means nothing about either of their abilities or lack of.
PS some of you lunatics still believe he hired a hooker to piss on Obama's bed.
WSS
-
-
Well rightfully so he's not the president of the United States.
If he was and also had both houses I don't suppose you guys would be as enamored with the state of the country.
WSS
Well Obama was in the first cartoon.
Well Obama was in the first cartoon.
I don't hate Obama. Do some research I think the worst I ever said about him is that he was an empty suit.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login








