I can relate to this song.
-
-
Fire and Rain
Me too although I have to admit I thought it was about Vietnam when he sung "sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground". I did not know he had a band that had folded called Flying Machine. But "I've seen fire and I've seen rain" for sure made me think Vietnam since I was there when the song came out in 1970.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login