Possible new team
-
Word here in Hogland is that Todd Collins is entrenched at #2. I think Campbell's on his last year of his deal and Snyder is foolish enough to get hit by cupids arrow with DA's arm. Might be a destination for DA to go in and compete for #1. Zorny is a WCO guy though, but they have quite a stable of young talented receivers that are expected to make big plays.
And they still have Santana Moss, the Spud Webb of the NFL as a serious playmaker.
-
Link?
-
I suggested a little more than a week ago DA to STL because Bulger isnt young and he's hurt. I'd certainly be in favor of this. However, I really have to wonder about rumors coming out of the Mangini regime. He doesnt tell anybody anything. The K2 trade came completely out of nowhere. Love the idea, but I'll believe it when I see it.
-
Has the fella who announced the BE trade ever surfaced again?
Be careful on these rumors, cause thats all they are as of now

-
-
I have been wondering why the Bills haven't been mentioned in the mix for DA or a QB in general. I think edwards is a bum and DA with Owens and Evans would make sense.
-
mikeyP72 said:
DA was a sixth round pick, howd we get him from the Ravens, waivers? Definately would be good to get a 2nd and 3rd round pick for someone like that. Talk about turn around on your investment.Could have had a 1st and 3rd if Phil wouldn't have signed him to that god-awful contract after 2007.
-
could there be a 3 way trade happening somewhere?
Tampa has all 4 QB's on their roster. Look for Luke McCown to also be dealt. This may lessen the market for DA, or it could prompt some sort of a three-way trade sending DA to say St. Louis or Oakland, and Luke McCown to Cleveland to be their back-up.
-
cuz he sucks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login