Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Yeah, thisguy again

Yeah, thisguy again

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
23 Posts 6 Posters 623 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ?

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      he does a great job. and makes great points.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think the bits go longer than they need to but basically he's pretty good.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

          I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

          We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          DieHardBrownsFan1D VamboV GorkaG C W 5 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

            I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

            We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

            DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
            • 4k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mld-woody said:

            Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

            I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

            We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

            Ageist.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

              I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

              We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

              Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 18k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mld-woody said:

              Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

              I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

              We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

              woody.gif.0de808c4b10a75ecf21a9309c1aec05c.gif

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

                I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

                We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                • 4k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

                I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

                We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                What are you talking about???

                The views representing the older person in this video are considered extreme by your side!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Being of Eastern European decent I find that many of the offspring of those that fled oppression are helping to turn this country into what their ancestors escaped.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                    Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

                    I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

                    We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                    calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 64k Posts
                    • 8k Reputation
                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mld-woody said:

                    Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                    We know who we are, we know what we have experienced over the years, we are tried and true, we have strong belief systems, most of us know honor, integrity, true grit, and we know what gender we are.

                       You, nope.You squawk out of your tail feathers and you sissy-whine and try to sound like you are a supreme condor.

                    but you are just a sissy woodpecker. Have a nice day in your safe space.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                      Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

                      I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

                      We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                      #10

                      @mld-woody said:

                      Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

                      I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

                      We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                      In a way I kind of agree with you on one point and that is that I think everyone tends to look back at the way they grew up and embellish those memories. I think there are a lot of things better today than they were when I was a kid and quite a few that are worse. No need to list them all here. Then again speaking of people my age we were all kids and there were lots of us back in the 60s and early 70s. There were protests and riots back then. It's a kid thing. So it's not like we were all really God Bless America conservatives. I think many of us however look back on those days and appreciate the American dream or what passed for it in a far better light than we did then.

                      Also a lot of us are jaded and disappointed by our fellow man who turned out to be just grifters and assholes.

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • W Westside Steve

                        @mld-woody said:

                        Yeah I didn't get through it. Even if it was funny, 7 minutes is just dragging it out. 

                        I get the goal is to grift for conservative views, but it would have been funnier if both sides were there worst / most extreme versions of what they were supposed to represent. Not just the worse version of the young person and the hero, saint version of the old person. 

                        We have enough old folks on here with completely fabricated views of themselves and the time they grew up, no need to reinforce that through grifts (though, again, that's the point). 

                        In a way I kind of agree with you on one point and that is that I think everyone tends to look back at the way they grew up and embellish those memories. I think there are a lot of things better today than they were when I was a kid and quite a few that are worse. No need to list them all here. Then again speaking of people my age we were all kids and there were lots of us back in the 60s and early 70s. There were protests and riots back then. It's a kid thing. So it's not like we were all really God Bless America conservatives. I think many of us however look back on those days and appreciate the American dream or what passed for it in a far better light than we did then.

                        Also a lot of us are jaded and disappointed by our fellow man who turned out to be just grifters and assholes.

                        WSS

                        MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                        • 33k Posts
                        • 3k Reputation
                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @westside-steve said:

                        In a way I kind of agree with you on one point and that is that I think everyone tends to look back at the way they grew up and embellish those memories. I think there are a lot of things better today than they were when I was a kid and quite a few that are worse. No need to list them all here. Then again speaking of people my age we were all kids and there were lots of us back in the 60s and early 70s. There were protests and riots back then. It's a kid thing. So it's not like we were all really God Bless America conservatives. I think many of us however look back on those days and appreciate the American dream or what passed for it in a far better light than we did then.

                        Also a lot of us are jaded and disappointed by our fellow man who turned out to be just grifters and assholes.

                        WSS

                        I quickly scrolled back through this guy's videos. Not getting a ton of views pre pandemic outside of a few viral videos. 

                        Then he starts shitting on covid and all that, and he sees some bump in numbers

                        Then he starts to lean harder and harder into conservative topics and sees even more numbers

                        More power to him, it's a free country. But I'm convinced there's no easier group to grift 

                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @westside-steve said:

                          In a way I kind of agree with you on one point and that is that I think everyone tends to look back at the way they grew up and embellish those memories. I think there are a lot of things better today than they were when I was a kid and quite a few that are worse. No need to list them all here. Then again speaking of people my age we were all kids and there were lots of us back in the 60s and early 70s. There were protests and riots back then. It's a kid thing. So it's not like we were all really God Bless America conservatives. I think many of us however look back on those days and appreciate the American dream or what passed for it in a far better light than we did then.

                          Also a lot of us are jaded and disappointed by our fellow man who turned out to be just grifters and assholes.

                          WSS

                          I quickly scrolled back through this guy's videos. Not getting a ton of views pre pandemic outside of a few viral videos. 

                          Then he starts shitting on covid and all that, and he sees some bump in numbers

                          Then he starts to lean harder and harder into conservative topics and sees even more numbers

                          More power to him, it's a free country. But I'm convinced there's no easier group to grift 

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                          #12

                          @mld-woody said:

                          I quickly scrolled back through this guy's videos. Not getting a ton of views pre pandemic outside of a few viral videos. 

                          Then he starts shitting on covid and all that, and he sees some bump in numbers

                          Then he starts to lean harder and harder into conservative topics and sees even more numbers

                          More power to him, it's a free country. But I'm convinced there's no easier group to grift 

                          You're dreaming. I haven't watched the majority of his videos and the ones that I have usually not till the end because, well, once the point is made it's made. But I can't think of any issue that he's made that's very outrageous, just usually pointing out the absolutely ridiculous base of your party of choice. And those things deserve to be lampooned.

                          And let's face it when you boil them done there aren't really a whole lot of issues out there.

                          I would say the easiest group to grift by far is guilty white liberals and BLM con artists.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • W Westside Steve

                            @mld-woody said:

                            I quickly scrolled back through this guy's videos. Not getting a ton of views pre pandemic outside of a few viral videos. 

                            Then he starts shitting on covid and all that, and he sees some bump in numbers

                            Then he starts to lean harder and harder into conservative topics and sees even more numbers

                            More power to him, it's a free country. But I'm convinced there's no easier group to grift 

                            You're dreaming. I haven't watched the majority of his videos and the ones that I have usually not till the end because, well, once the point is made it's made. But I can't think of any issue that he's made that's very outrageous, just usually pointing out the absolutely ridiculous base of your party of choice. And those things deserve to be lampooned.

                            And let's face it when you boil them done there aren't really a whole lot of issues out there.

                            I would say the easiest group to grift by far is guilty white liberals and BLM con artists.

                            WSS

                            MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                            • 33k Posts
                            • 3k Reputation
                            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @westside-steve said:

                            You're dreaming. I haven't watched the majority of his videos and the ones that I have usually not till the end because, well, once the point is made it's made. But I can't think of any issue that he's made that's very outrageous, just usually pointing out the absolutely ridiculous base of your party of choice. And those things deserve to be lampooned.

                            And let's face it when you boil them done there aren't really a whole lot of issues out there.

                            I would say the easiest group to grift by far is guilty white liberals and BLM con artists.

                            WSS

                            Dreaming? It's a fact. The data is there. He could grift reasonably or he could grift ridiculously. That doesn't matter and isn't the point I was making. There's a very clear tone / content shift in his videos towards a right wing viewpoint and he's seen success as a result. 

                            Again, if he believes it all, good for him. If he's doing it for the pay day, good for him. Whatever works. I can't knock it.

                            And you're objectively wrong about your last statement. That's you getting clouded by your own beliefs. 

                            Think about ALL of the pro Trump merch. The extensive network of right wing Internet sites. Etc etc. 

                            You just need to put "let's go Brandon" on something and it'll sell out. 

                            You could take it as a compliment. If I wanted to make money on political grifting I'd target the right. Sure, I think it's easier to do overall, but right wingers buying this shit are more likely to be older and have more disposable income. It is a better choice all around. 

                            But thinking the left wing grift is a better business plan is just foolish and incorrect. Again, just throw Trump on something and it's selling out. I saw a guy at the airport in Hartford this week with a "Fauci lied" shirt and MAGA hat. No one is wearing Biden, AOC, etc stuff like that. 

                            Shit, I was at the Berea rib fest last night. Attendees and vendors with more right wing merch. 

                            It's definitely easier grifting the right. 

                            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                              • 64k Posts
                              • 8k Reputation
                              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              That is just because Real Americans eat ribs.

                              not woodpecker food.

                              https://www.chewy.com/wild-delight-woodpecker-nuthatch-n/dp/260449?clickref=1101ljkif99L

                              Wild Delight Woodpecker, Nuthatch N' Chickadee Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag slide 1 of 8

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              😂
                              Quote Reply
                              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                @westside-steve said:

                                You're dreaming. I haven't watched the majority of his videos and the ones that I have usually not till the end because, well, once the point is made it's made. But I can't think of any issue that he's made that's very outrageous, just usually pointing out the absolutely ridiculous base of your party of choice. And those things deserve to be lampooned.

                                And let's face it when you boil them done there aren't really a whole lot of issues out there.

                                I would say the easiest group to grift by far is guilty white liberals and BLM con artists.

                                WSS

                                Dreaming? It's a fact. The data is there. He could grift reasonably or he could grift ridiculously. That doesn't matter and isn't the point I was making. There's a very clear tone / content shift in his videos towards a right wing viewpoint and he's seen success as a result. 

                                Again, if he believes it all, good for him. If he's doing it for the pay day, good for him. Whatever works. I can't knock it.

                                And you're objectively wrong about your last statement. That's you getting clouded by your own beliefs. 

                                Think about ALL of the pro Trump merch. The extensive network of right wing Internet sites. Etc etc. 

                                You just need to put "let's go Brandon" on something and it'll sell out. 

                                You could take it as a compliment. If I wanted to make money on political grifting I'd target the right. Sure, I think it's easier to do overall, but right wingers buying this shit are more likely to be older and have more disposable income. It is a better choice all around. 

                                But thinking the left wing grift is a better business plan is just foolish and incorrect. Again, just throw Trump on something and it's selling out. I saw a guy at the airport in Hartford this week with a "Fauci lied" shirt and MAGA hat. No one is wearing Biden, AOC, etc stuff like that. 

                                Shit, I was at the Berea rib fest last night. Attendees and vendors with more right wing merch. 

                                It's definitely easier grifting the right. 

                                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                #15

                                @mld-woody said:

                                Dreaming? It's a fact. The data is there. He could grift reasonably or he could grift ridiculously. That doesn't matter and isn't the point I was making. There's a very clear tone / content shift in his videos towards a right wing viewpoint and he's seen success as a result. 

                                Again, if he believes it all, good for him. If he's doing it for the pay day, good for him. Whatever works. I can't knock it.

                                And you're objectively wrong about your last statement. That's you getting clouded by your own beliefs. 

                                Think about ALL of the pro Trump merch. The extensive network of right wing Internet sites. Etc etc. 

                                You just need to put "let's go Brandon" on something and it'll sell out. 

                                You could take it as a compliment. If I wanted to make money on political grifting I'd target the right. Sure, I think it's easier to do overall, but right wingers buying this shit are more likely to be older and have more disposable income. It is a better choice all around. 

                                But thinking the left wing grift is a better business plan is just foolish and incorrect. Again, just throw Trump on something and it's selling out. I saw a guy at the airport in Hartford this week with a "Fauci lied" shirt and MAGA hat. No one is wearing Biden, AOC, etc stuff like that. 

                                Shit, I was at the Berea rib fest last night. Attendees and vendors with more right wing merch. 

                                It's definitely easier grifting the right. 

                                Only because you define people who are proud to be American salute the flag respect the men and women who fall in in the line of duty rember to the greatest generation as the right wing. So sure it's all about belief. Also it's Memorial Day; and you are offended by people selling stuff with American flags on it? I bet you'll be equally pissed off if you go out on the 4th of July.

                                Speaking of the extensive network try the mainstream media for a minute or two. But of course you won't because shit journalism is okay if it agrees with you.

                                And no I don't suppose anybody's wearing a build back better or Go Joe or AOC is A-OK or a dr. Fauci rules t-shirt and for good reason. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people wiping their ass on the American flag or burning one at a Memorial Day celebration. (I'd  surprised but not shocked to see at least a some people wearing masks)

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Woody prefers people who hate cops, sit for the national anthem, are gay or trannies or lesbians and who hate America.  And then he wonders why the country is 'shit' in his words.

                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • W Westside Steve

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    Dreaming? It's a fact. The data is there. He could grift reasonably or he could grift ridiculously. That doesn't matter and isn't the point I was making. There's a very clear tone / content shift in his videos towards a right wing viewpoint and he's seen success as a result. 

                                    Again, if he believes it all, good for him. If he's doing it for the pay day, good for him. Whatever works. I can't knock it.

                                    And you're objectively wrong about your last statement. That's you getting clouded by your own beliefs. 

                                    Think about ALL of the pro Trump merch. The extensive network of right wing Internet sites. Etc etc. 

                                    You just need to put "let's go Brandon" on something and it'll sell out. 

                                    You could take it as a compliment. If I wanted to make money on political grifting I'd target the right. Sure, I think it's easier to do overall, but right wingers buying this shit are more likely to be older and have more disposable income. It is a better choice all around. 

                                    But thinking the left wing grift is a better business plan is just foolish and incorrect. Again, just throw Trump on something and it's selling out. I saw a guy at the airport in Hartford this week with a "Fauci lied" shirt and MAGA hat. No one is wearing Biden, AOC, etc stuff like that. 

                                    Shit, I was at the Berea rib fest last night. Attendees and vendors with more right wing merch. 

                                    It's definitely easier grifting the right. 

                                    Only because you define people who are proud to be American salute the flag respect the men and women who fall in in the line of duty rember to the greatest generation as the right wing. So sure it's all about belief. Also it's Memorial Day; and you are offended by people selling stuff with American flags on it? I bet you'll be equally pissed off if you go out on the 4th of July.

                                    Speaking of the extensive network try the mainstream media for a minute or two. But of course you won't because shit journalism is okay if it agrees with you.

                                    And no I don't suppose anybody's wearing a build back better or Go Joe or AOC is A-OK or a dr. Fauci rules t-shirt and for good reason. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people wiping their ass on the American flag or burning one at a Memorial Day celebration. (I'd  surprised but not shocked to see at least a some people wearing masks)

                                    WSS

                                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                    • 33k Posts
                                    • 3k Reputation
                                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    Only because you define people who are proud to be American salute the flag respect the men and women who fall in in the line of duty rember to the greatest generation as the right wing. So sure it's all about belief. Also it's Memorial Day; and you are offended by people selling stuff with American flags on it? I bet you'll be equally pissed off if you go out on the 4th of July.

                                    Speaking of the extensive network try the mainstream media for a minute or two. But of course you won't because shit journalism is okay if it agrees with you.

                                    And no I don't suppose anybody's wearing a build back better or Go Joe or AOC is A-OK or a dr. Fauci rules t-shirt and for good reason. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people wiping their ass on the American flag or burning one at a Memorial Day celebration. (I'd  surprised but not shocked to see at least a some people wearing masks)

                                    WSS

                                    Oh Jesus Steve. 

                                    I'm talking about MAGA gear and you start going on about memorial day and people that love the country

                                    You've completely missed the point. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did this purposely to run your typical Steve straw man defense....

                                    Obviously buying something with just the flag on it isn't what I'm talking about (though there is something about being on the right and needing to "prove" how much you love the country ...)

                                    So this is where I'll peace out. 

                                    The guys videos show a clear pattern, if you're blind to it I can't help you.

                                    There is clearly a bigger push to grift the right wing and for good reasons. If you're blind to that I can't help you.

                                    And with some other hidden posts coming in here I'm sure this will get even more off base quickly.

                                    So have a good rest of your weekend. Take the last word, go say you win, whatever

                                    Pigeon, chess, shit on the board... You know the phrase 

                                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                                      Woody prefers people who hate cops, sit for the national anthem, are gay or trannies or lesbians and who hate America.  And then he wonders why the country is 'shit' in his words.

                                      calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                      • 64k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                                      Woody prefers people who hate cops, sit for the national anthem, are gay or trannies or lesbians and who hate America.  And then he wonders why the country is 'shit' in his words.

                                      he likes bugs. and birdseed. wait, he likes only gay or trans bugs, my bad. He believes in nothing, and FEELS like a big bird when he pretends to argue against pretty much everything.

                                      Is there ANY perverted subject that he won't defend?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 3k Reputation
                                        DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                          @westside-steve said:

                                          Only because you define people who are proud to be American salute the flag respect the men and women who fall in in the line of duty rember to the greatest generation as the right wing. So sure it's all about belief. Also it's Memorial Day; and you are offended by people selling stuff with American flags on it? I bet you'll be equally pissed off if you go out on the 4th of July.

                                          Speaking of the extensive network try the mainstream media for a minute or two. But of course you won't because shit journalism is okay if it agrees with you.

                                          And no I don't suppose anybody's wearing a build back better or Go Joe or AOC is A-OK or a dr. Fauci rules t-shirt and for good reason. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people wiping their ass on the American flag or burning one at a Memorial Day celebration. (I'd  surprised but not shocked to see at least a some people wearing masks)

                                          WSS

                                          Oh Jesus Steve. 

                                          I'm talking about MAGA gear and you start going on about memorial day and people that love the country

                                          You've completely missed the point. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did this purposely to run your typical Steve straw man defense....

                                          Obviously buying something with just the flag on it isn't what I'm talking about (though there is something about being on the right and needing to "prove" how much you love the country ...)

                                          So this is where I'll peace out. 

                                          The guys videos show a clear pattern, if you're blind to it I can't help you.

                                          There is clearly a bigger push to grift the right wing and for good reasons. If you're blind to that I can't help you.

                                          And with some other hidden posts coming in here I'm sure this will get even more off base quickly.

                                          So have a good rest of your weekend. Take the last word, go say you win, whatever

                                          Pigeon, chess, shit on the board... You know the phrase 

                                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                          • 39k Posts
                                          • 9k Reputation
                                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @mld-woody said:

                                          So this is where I'll PUSS out. 

                                          Fix it for you. Typical Woody

                                          WSS 

                                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                          VamboV 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate