Notre Dame on the board
-
19 yd Td from Claussen to Rudolph. Holy Hands. Just took the ball right out of the air.
-
I know it's just Nevada (their RB Taua is gashing us badly though) but dear God, Michael Floyd is disgustingly good.
-
Alright, Leg, I'm back and ready to go. As a resident Domer, I guess it's my duty to share what I'm thinking since I'm watching anyway...
Yeah, Floyd is looking sick. Don't think we'll see him after this year if he keeps this up.
What impressed me most was the combo of skills, both the TD on the quick out that he runs away from everyone (GREAT block/getting in the way by Golden Tate) and the jump ball, body control TD.
Dude looked ridiculous. Hard to say much else about the O since Floyd dominated so thoroughly.
The D looked pretty good though. I liked the blitz looks and the freshman LB looked legit.
It was nice to see us looking like a real college team again. A thorough domination like we had only received recently and not given so that was nice to see.
Gives me hope for some more entertaining Saturdays this year.
-
Alright, Leg, I'm back and ready to go. As a resident Domer, I guess it's my duty to share what I'm thinking since I'm watching anyway...
Yeah, Floyd is looking sick. Don't think we'll see him after this year if he keeps this up.
What impressed me most was the combo of skills, both the TD on the quick out that he runs away from everyone (GREAT block/getting in the way by Golden Tate) and the jump ball, body control TD.
Dude looked ridiculous. Hard to say much else about the O since Floyd dominated so thoroughly.
The D looked pretty good though. I liked the blitz looks and the freshman LB looked legit.
It was nice to see us looking like a real college team again. A thorough domination like we had only received recently and not given so that was nice to see.
Gives me hope for some more entertaining Saturdays this year.
Alright, Leg, I'm back and ready to go. As a resident Domer, I guess it's my duty to share what I'm thinking since I'm watching anyway...
Yeah, Floyd is looking sick. Don't think we'll see him after this year if he keeps this up.
What impressed me most was the combo of skills, both the TD on the quick out that he runs away from everyone (GREAT block/getting in the way by Golden Tate) and the jump ball, body control TD.
Dude looked ridiculous. Hard to say much else about the O since Floyd dominated so thoroughly.
The D looked pretty good though. I liked the blitz looks and the freshman LB looked legit.
It was nice to see us looking like a real college team again. A thorough domination like we had only received recently and not given so that was nice to see.
Gives me hope for some more entertaining Saturdays this year.
Te'o I think is the freshman LB. He's definitely a thumper (6'2, 244) & a crowd favorite. Every hit he had it was like Rudy was on the field. On his recruiting visit last year, the student section wore Lei's to get him to come. That said, it actually looks like that he can play a little bit too.
Tate is a complete receiver. Definitely a roster spot for him in the NFL. And Floyd is well, Floyd. 6'3, 215 fast & strong. Great target for Claussen.
Our run D was a little suspect, and I'm not sure why Nevada didn't run the ball every play. That kid was averaging 7 yards a carry. But yeah, the blitz happy Irish was definitely exciting to watch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login