The sounds of summer. Sunny Sunday afternoons and.... electric mowers ???
-
The sounds of summer. Sunny Sunday afternoons and electric mowers ???
Our newer next door neighbor moved in late 2017 and the following year got a regular old and EXTREMELY *LOUD* mower someone gave him. I actually never minded when people were mowing off in the distance, you could be on the deck and catch a nap.
But Oh God an hour plus of you can't hear yourself think. Well last year the 30ish guy bought a whisper quiet electric mower.....it was amazing, you would see him walking up and back.....virtually no noise. Now it does NOT cut like a gas guzzler, he can't mow the damp lower part of his yard but.....no noise.
Would you get one ? Maybe if your gas guzzler died ? Never ?
Back to summer sounds, I used to have an old hammock down by our garden under a tree, put the radio on Indians with Hammy, a nice cold beer......and fall asleep. What could be better ?
-
My wife thinks I'm nuts for waiting for temps to rise some in the late morning before I go out to mow with my little Honda. I'm not happy unless it's 80 or higher outside because I don't mind sweating off a few pounds every week from Spring through Fall. I tell her it keeps me in shape to play racquetball in the afternoons. LOL!?
-
The sounds of summer. Sunny Sunday afternoons and electric mowers ???
Our newer next door neighbor moved in late 2017 and the following year got a regular old and EXTREMELY *LOUD* mower someone gave him. I actually never minded when people were mowing off in the distance, you could be on the deck and catch a nap.
But Oh God an hour plus of you can't hear yourself think. Well last year the 30ish guy bought a whisper quiet electric mower.....it was amazing, you would see him walking up and back.....virtually no noise. Now it does NOT cut like a gas guzzler, he can't mow the damp lower part of his yard but.....no noise.
Would you get one ? Maybe if your gas guzzler died ? Never ?
Back to summer sounds, I used to have an old hammock down by our garden under a tree, put the radio on Indians with Hammy, a nice cold beer......and fall asleep. What could be better ?
The sounds of summer. Sunny Sunday afternoons and electric mowers ???
Our newer next door neighbor moved in late 2017 and the following year got a regular old and EXTREMELY *LOUD* mower someone gave him. I actually never minded when people were mowing off in the distance, you could be on the deck and catch a nap.
But Oh God an hour plus of you can't hear yourself think. Well last year the 30ish guy bought a whisper quiet electric mower.....it was amazing, you would see him walking up and back.....virtually no noise. Now it does NOT cut like a gas guzzler, he can't mow the damp lower part of his yard but.....no noise.
Would you get one ? Maybe if your gas guzzler died ? Never ?
Back to summer sounds, I used to have an old hammock down by our garden under a tree, put the radio on Indians with Hammy, a nice cold beer......and fall asleep. What could be better ?
I have an electric mower, and while more quiet than gas, it still makes noise.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login