Cuts! WTF
-
I'm giving the bozo a little bit of time to post a link to where he heard this nonsense before deleting the thread completely.
-
In other news, I heard we did a three way trade with the Kansas City Royals. They get Francies and E Wright. They give Deion Sanders to Nike. And from Nike, we get Tiger Woods.
-
In other news, I heard we did a three way trade with the Kansas City Royals. They get Francies and E Wright. They give Deion Sanders to Nike. And from Nike, we get Tiger Woods.
In other news, I heard we did a three way trade with the Kansas City Royals. They get Francies and E Wright. They give Deion Sanders to Nike. And from Nike, we get Tiger Woods.
Dude, this is HUGE and it signifies that Mangini was totally playing everyone. Obviously it wasn't DA or BQ's trade value that they were trying to increase, it was BOTH. With Woods on the roster at QB, Cleveland will win the next 8 superbowls.
-
-
I found nothing about Furrey or Ali being cut, the only thing I found was that Corey Ivy was cut, so this is probably a lie or inside information, but 99% a lie.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/transactions.aspx?sport=NFL
-
I will say I was wrong about Furrey. Before we played a game I had him catching maybe 20 balls this season. We'll see, but I am glad I was wrong about him. He most certainly was not cut.
-
@shepwrite said:
Not on OBR, either. BS.OBR reporting Bell will be cut
-
Wrong thread
-
-
-
MarkO getting sour again? Do I REALLY have to slam you again in front of the entire board? Weren't you embarassed the first time?
Don't quit your day job for forum moderating.
MarkO getting sour again? Do I REALLY have to slam you again in front of the entire board? Weren't you embarassed the first time?
Don't quit your day job for forum moderating.
you're posting information about an impact roster change, your source is twitter but whatever, but you can't post a link to it after being asked by several people to do so? seems like you're just trolling DILLWEED.
-
actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login