Skip to content

Cuts! WTF

Locked The Browns Board
45 21 2.9k
  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #23

    ip ban me whatever. as far as i know who has the only GOOD reliable feed for out of state browns fans? OH yeah me!

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #24

    once again...how about a link dillweed...

  • read is on brownsfan twitter. just the messenger. we will all know at 6 i suppose.

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mario said:

    read is on brownsfan twitter. just the messenger. we will all know at 6 i suppose.

    wow great link--wtf?

  • read is on brownsfan twitter. just the messenger. we will all know at 6 i suppose.

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mario said:

    read is on brownsfan twitter. just the messenger. we will all know at 6 i suppose.

    twitter is a terrible source, but you should link it nonetheless.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #27

    MarkO getting sour again? Do I REALLY have to slam you again in front of the entire board? Weren't you embarassed the first time?

    Don't quit your day job for forum moderating.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I'm just asking for the link to your information. Is that so difficult for you?

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #29

    well brownsfan on twitter seems to be pretty accurate. He had the previous two cuts a few hours before anybody else. Like I said we will all know at 6 until then everything is speculation.

  • MarkO getting sour again? Do I REALLY have to slam you again in front of the entire board? Weren't you embarassed the first time?

    Don't quit your day job for forum moderating.

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
    #30

    @mario said:

    MarkO getting sour again? Do I REALLY have to slam you again in front of the entire board? Weren't you embarassed the first time?

    Don't quit your day job for forum moderating.

    you're posting information about an impact roster change, your source is twitter but whatever, but you can't post a link to it after being asked by several people to do so? seems like you're just trolling DILLWEED.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #31

    actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

  • actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mario said:

    actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

    then post the username, and we can just type in twitter.com/usernamehere.

    yeah you're trolling.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Now why would Quinn's jockstrap call me a beaver? Last time I checked I lived in Green, Ohio.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #34

    i had the impression of da = beaver in return for my unpopular support of Derek Anderson over our homegrown Brady Quinn.

    28 minutes, when will the offical roster be released?

    Anybody have Eric Mangini's phone number?

  • actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mario said:

    actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

    but typing out the URL is too hard too?

  • R RestinPeace wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Yet, another Andersonite starting trouble......

  • Yet, another Andersonite starting trouble......

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
    #37

    @restinpeace said:

    Yet, another Andersonite starting trouble......

    get the hell over it, this has nothing to do with either quarterbacks and dumb tools like you try to turn this into a QB thread, what great way to make this already terrible thread even more terrible.

  • @restinpeace said:

    Yet, another Andersonite starting trouble......

    get the hell over it, this has nothing to do with either quarterbacks and dumb tools like you try to turn this into a QB thread, what great way to make this already terrible thread even more terrible.

    R RestinPeace wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @beefjerky said:

    get the hell over it, this has nothing to do with either quarterbacks and dumb tools like you try to turn this into a QB thread, what great way to make this already terrible thread even more terrible.

    Let it go man, let it go.

  • actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @mario said:

    actually it is difficult. Im on my "cracked" blackberry (running win emulation) Sire. I can't simply just copy & paste a URL. One of the few downfalls of mobile internet.

    Wrongo, mario.

    I'm on my Tour right now. Here's a posted link from PFT via twitter.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/m/200...-axe-ikegwuonu/

    Time update your browser & twitter client, bro-champs.

  • T The333kid wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Any of you guys remember having to get up and read the Monday paper to find out NFL transactions?

  • Any of you guys remember having to get up and read the Monday paper to find out NFL transactions?

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the333kid said:

    Any of you guys remember having to get up and read the Monday paper to find out NFL transactions?

    Monday morning? Hell in our house we only got the Sunday paper. So I'd have to wait till the next week!

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #42

    according to the OBR, the Browns made their final cuts and submitted the final 53 to the NFL. This post was made around 5:42pm.

    So I expect we will know within the hour.