People of WalMart
-
While perusing this site, I found this.

Thought you guys might enjoy it.
Just a note, some of the stuff might not be completely work-safe
-

This is from Ashland, Ohio. My grandparents live down there and I've seen this car many a time. I wish they had a picture of the guy who drives it. He literally has no nose. It's really disturbing and actually pretty sad.
-
-
While perusing this site, I found this.

Thought you guys might enjoy it.
Just a note, some of the stuff might not be completely work-safe
http://peopleofwalmart.com/
While perusing this site, I found this.

Thought you guys might enjoy it.
Just a note, some of the stuff might not be completely work-safe
I don't really believe in Eastern views on reincarnation, but if I did, Adolf Hitler has clearly come back as the waistband of those pink shorts - wherever it may be hiding under that Rapelisberger jersey.
-
this is the greatest site on the internet. my life is complete
-
Speaking of steeler fans....

-
Speaking of steeler fans....

Speaking of steeler fans....

The original title of that picture was "6 women, 14 chins".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
