Skip to content

Something huge

The Browns Board
59 22 5.7k
  • ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @thaak said:

    Something huge

    Romeo Crennel's joining the coaching staff?

  • @thaak said:

    Something huge

    Romeo Crennel's joining the coaching staff?

    W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Aloysius said:

    Romeo Crennel's joining the coaching staff?

    Now THAT is HUGE!!!

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Anybody have a live feed of the presser? Or for "locals" only?

  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #17

    No luck on WKNR, WTAM, STO, or NFL Network.

  • No luck on WKNR, WTAM, STO, or NFL Network.

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by Legacy Fan
    #18

    @oconrecon said:

    No luck on WKNR, WTAM, STO, or NFL Network.

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

  • @oconrecon said:

    No luck on WKNR, WTAM, STO, or NFL Network.

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by cambridgeho
    #19

    @legacy-fan said:

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

    better be glad you didnt have to beat your wife to get her off of the Facebook shit Farmville. I have 20 minutes till she wakes.

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #20

    apparently its a conference call, not a press conference. It won't be on any channels until the media reports what was said in it.

  • @legacy-fan said:

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

    better be glad you didnt have to beat your wife to get her off of the Facebook shit Farmville. I have 20 minutes till she wakes.

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @cambridgeho said:

    better be glad you didnt have to beat you wife to get her off of the Facebook shit Farmville. I have 20 minutes till she wakes.

    Ha! The wife has facebook, but she doesn't use it much (or the computer for that matter) because "it's kind of nerdy."

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The Panthers have also gotten down to 51... another trade partner here possibly?

    Not for DA most likely... but perhaps for a DL? Bring Schaefering back?

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @shepwrite said:

    Browns are at 52, right? One guy short?

    Did I see that Hubbard, Leggett, and Patten were all cut? Who DID make it, then?

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Browns are at 52, right? One guy short?

    Did I see that Hubbard, Leggett, and Patten were all cut? Who DID make it, then?

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    J JC wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @thaak said:

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    I'm glad Lawson and Costanza made it. They both provide great ST play...and the Seinfeld references will keep coming in the Tavern.

  • J JC

    @thaak said:

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    I'm glad Lawson and Costanza made it. They both provide great ST play...and the Seinfeld references will keep coming in the Tavern.

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @jc said:

    I'm glad Lawson and Costanza made it. They both provide great ST play...and the Seinfeld references will keep coming in the Tavern.

    Sorensen apparently also made the team.

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I find it highly interesting that they are going with 5 WR's on the active roster. Look for Leggett and Norwood to make the practice squad.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Browns are at 52, right? One guy short?

    Did I see that Hubbard, Leggett, and Patten were all cut? Who DID make it, then?

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @thaak said:

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    I can't see them staying with only 5 receivers especially when one is your primary return man.

  • W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #28

    DA for Marshall???

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Additionally, I find it interesting that the Browns kept Brandon Lockett, DB and Leon Williams, LB.

    Hank Fraley also made it.

  • R Riceloft wrote on last edited by
    #30

    The suspense is killing me...

  • S SoCalDog wrote on last edited by
    #31

    "something huge" eh? link? proof? anything of substance?

    😒

  • "something huge" eh? link? proof? anything of substance?

    😒

    R Riceloft wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @socaldog said:

    "something huge" eh? link? proof? anything of substance?

    😒

    Topic says per the OBR, which is probably insider online info = you have to subscribe to see it.

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.