Skip to content

Something huge

The Browns Board
59 22 5.7k
  • @oconrecon said:

    No luck on WKNR, WTAM, STO, or NFL Network.

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

    @legacy-fan said:

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

    better be glad you didnt have to beat your wife to get her off of the Facebook shit Farmville. I have 20 minutes till she wakes.

  • apparently its a conference call, not a press conference. It won't be on any channels until the media reports what was said in it.

  • @legacy-fan said:

    I've got Firefox opened to about 6 different tabs and I'm F5'ing the shit out of 'em.

    Not to mention checking the blackberry for twitter feeds. Glad the wife isn't home.

    better be glad you didnt have to beat your wife to get her off of the Facebook shit Farmville. I have 20 minutes till she wakes.

    @cambridgeho said:

    better be glad you didnt have to beat you wife to get her off of the Facebook shit Farmville. I have 20 minutes till she wakes.

    Ha! The wife has facebook, but she doesn't use it much (or the computer for that matter) because "it's kind of nerdy."

  • The Panthers have also gotten down to 51... another trade partner here possibly?

    Not for DA most likely... but perhaps for a DL? Bring Schaefering back?

  • @shepwrite said:

    Browns are at 52, right? One guy short?

    Did I see that Hubbard, Leggett, and Patten were all cut? Who DID make it, then?

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Browns are at 52, right? One guy short?

    Did I see that Hubbard, Leggett, and Patten were all cut? Who DID make it, then?

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    @thaak said:

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    I'm glad Lawson and Costanza made it. They both provide great ST play...and the Seinfeld references will keep coming in the Tavern.

  • J JC

    @thaak said:

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    I'm glad Lawson and Costanza made it. They both provide great ST play...and the Seinfeld references will keep coming in the Tavern.

    @jc said:

    I'm glad Lawson and Costanza made it. They both provide great ST play...and the Seinfeld references will keep coming in the Tavern.

    Sorensen apparently also made the team.

  • I find it highly interesting that they are going with 5 WR's on the active roster. Look for Leggett and Norwood to make the practice squad.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Browns are at 52, right? One guy short?

    Did I see that Hubbard, Leggett, and Patten were all cut? Who DID make it, then?

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    @thaak said:

    Right...

    MoMass, Robiskie, Furrey, Cribbs, and Edwards

    And Lawson and Costanza both made it.

    I can't see them staying with only 5 receivers especially when one is your primary return man.

  • DA for Marshall???

  • Additionally, I find it interesting that the Browns kept Brandon Lockett, DB and Leon Williams, LB.

    Hank Fraley also made it.

  • The suspense is killing me...

  • "something huge" eh? link? proof? anything of substance?

    😒

  • "something huge" eh? link? proof? anything of substance?

    😒

    @socaldog said:

    "something huge" eh? link? proof? anything of substance?

    😒

    Topic says per the OBR, which is probably insider online info = you have to subscribe to see it.

  • I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

  • I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

    @thaak said:

    I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

    Oh, ok... the OBR gets the inside scoop over every major news/sports media? Please. Just a ploy to get people to their site.

    All it is is Mangini providing his list of cuts.

    LOL, straight from the OBR itself, " Few Surprises Among Browns Roster Cuts: There were few surprises in the final announcement of the Browns roster."

    Yep, that inside info was HUGE!!!

    Glad I don't subscribe....

  • I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

    @thaak said:

    I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

    Fraley and Hadnot are both guard backups. They don't have a solid tackle backup. One injury and they have to move Steinbach to tackle and replace him which disrupts the whole OL. You don't want to be moving guys in and out with a rookie Center.

    Note: Sorry, I forgot about Cory Hilliard, he does play tackle. As a matter of fact, he was in for Thomas against the Bears.

  • @thaak said:

    I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

    Oh, ok... the OBR gets the inside scoop over every major news/sports media? Please. Just a ploy to get people to their site.

    All it is is Mangini providing his list of cuts.

    LOL, straight from the OBR itself, " Few Surprises Among Browns Roster Cuts: There were few surprises in the final announcement of the Browns roster."

    Yep, that inside info was HUGE!!!

    Glad I don't subscribe....

    @socaldog said:

    Oh, ok... the OBR gets the inside scoop over every major news/sports media? Please. Just a ploy to get people to their site.

    All it is is Mangini providing his list of cuts.

    I'm starting to think the same thing. This article just went up on OBR. No big news there. Patten, etc.

    http://cle.scout.com/2/895681.html

  • @thaak said:

    I provided the link you dink... additionally, and presumably, the OBR is in the middle of the conference call with Mangini as we speak.

    They also just posted up that the Browns may have interest in another OG, since they have like no depth (Corey Hilliard backing up both Steinbach and Womack) and the Jets just cut a practice squad OG from last year.

    Oh, ok... the OBR gets the inside scoop over every major news/sports media? Please. Just a ploy to get people to their site.

    All it is is Mangini providing his list of cuts.

    LOL, straight from the OBR itself, " Few Surprises Among Browns Roster Cuts: There were few surprises in the final announcement of the Browns roster."

    Yep, that inside info was HUGE!!!

    Glad I don't subscribe....

    @socaldog said:

    Oh, ok... the OBR gets the inside scoop over every major news/sports media? Please. Just a ploy to get people to their site.

    All it is is Mangini providing his list of cuts.

    Ok mister cynical... how is it a ploy to get people on their site, when the only way you'd have seen this particular nugget was if you were already a member of their site?

    Or if someone like me posted that something was on their site...

    The title of their insider blog post was... "Prepare yourselves - news coming..."

  • @socaldog said:

    Oh, ok... the OBR gets the inside scoop over every major news/sports media? Please. Just a ploy to get people to their site.

    All it is is Mangini providing his list of cuts.

    Ok mister cynical... how is it a ploy to get people on their site, when the only way you'd have seen this particular nugget was if you were already a member of their site?

    Or if someone like me posted that something was on their site...

    The title of their insider blog post was... "Prepare yourselves - news coming..."

    @thaak said:

    Ok mister cynical... how is it a ploy to get people on their site, when the only way you'd have seen this particular nugget was if you were already a member of their site?

    Or if someone like me posted that something was on their site...

    The title of their insider blog post was... "Prepare yourselves - news coming..."

    OBR is worthless, IMO. Go ahead and pay for something that will be on the news 2 minutes later. Laughable.