Skip to content

Something huge

The Browns Board
59 22 5.7k
  • Seriously, WTF is wrong with Mangini? He is pussy-footing here. Seriously.

  • Seriously, WTF is wrong with Mangini? He is pussy-footing here. Seriously.

    @dawgpound3 said:

    Seriously, WTF is wrong with Mangini? He is pussy-footing here. Seriously.

    I don't think he's pussy footing at all. That would imply he's indecisive. Everything is for a reason. What makes you think he cares about what any media or fans think about his dissemination of information?

  • @legacy-fan said:

    Ha! No worries, although Firefox is looking at me like I'm ridiculous right now.

    Hey, I was clicking refresh right along with the rest of you trying to figure out what the hell the big news was. To find out it was essentially a cock tease is disappointing.

    @thaak said:

    Hey, I was clicking refresh right along with the rest of you trying to figure out what the hell the big news was. To find out it was essentially a cock tease is disappointing.

    No offense to Shep but this thread title sounds like somethng Shep would write to get more reads...creative, if you will. 🙂

  • OBR never said anything about "something huge". Really, you should have never posted that title.

    Something huge may come, but not right at this minute.

  • @thaak said:

    Hey, I was clicking refresh right along with the rest of you trying to figure out what the hell the big news was. To find out it was essentially a cock tease is disappointing.

    No offense to Shep but this thread title sounds like somethng Shep would write to get more reads...creative, if you will. 🙂

    @dan-in-florida said:

    No offense to Shep but this thread title sounds like somethng Shep would write to get more reads...creative, if you will. 🙂

    True, I did take some creative license with the title... but the way OBR posted their title, that's kinda how I read it.

  • OBR never said anything about "something huge". Really, you should have never posted that title.

    Something huge may come, but not right at this minute.

    @restinpeace said:

    OBR never said anything about "something huge". Really, you should have never posted that title.

    Something huge may come, but not right at this minute.

    Blow it out your ass, seriously. Some of you guys need to lighten up.

    For those of you who had fun with this and are still having fun with it... glad you had fun with it.

  • @mark-o said:

    Unless he's going to be competing for the starters job...I can't see a team bringing his huge contract in to be a back up.

    We're talking about Al Davis.

    @thaak said:

    We're talking about Al Davis.

    We're trading for Al Davis?... That's sweet...

    As for Mangini.. guys just a control freak. DA, QB it's all good. Since were bringing in Al.. Just win baby!

  • The Panthers have also gotten down to 51... another trade partner here possibly?

    Not for DA most likely... but perhaps for a DL? Bring Schaefering back?

    @thaak said:

    The Panthers have also gotten down to 51... another trade partner here possibly?

    Not for DA most likely... but perhaps for a DL? Bring Schaefering back?

    That's not going to happen. we only have 6 as it is.. IF anything We need a 7th.

  • I hate to say, "I told ya..." but .....well I told ya. 😉

    OBR would never get an "inside scoop" over the big boys on the major networks. Thread starter was sucked right in.....

  • I hate to say, "I told ya..." but .....well I told ya. 😉

    OBR would never get an "inside scoop" over the big boys on the major networks. Thread starter was sucked right in.....

    @socaldog said:

    I hate to say, "I told ya..." but .....well I told ya. 😉

    OBR would never get an "inside scoop" over the big boys on the major networks. Thread starter was sucked right in.....

    OBR has gotten plenty of scoops.

    And all I have to say to you is... So what? So what you decided it wasn't a big deal...

    Sometimes I don't get people.