Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Request

Request

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
31 Posts 11 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #8

    a "kindler, gentler" political forum?

    that would be great. I'm in.

    DieHardBrownsFan1D T 2 Replies Last reply
    😂
    Quote Reply
    • Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 3k Posts
      • 924 Reputation
      KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
      #9

      Is Ghoolie still allowed?

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • W Westside Steve

        @mjp28 said:

        Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less  of the 6th grade bathroom humor. 

        I'm sure everyone here can understand that.  What new person wants to sign up here with it ?  I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.

        That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss.   I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread  for new members, most successful boards have one.  Same with actively recommending new members. 

        Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.

        GO BROWNS  !

        Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.

        WSS 

        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 18k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @westside-steve said:

        Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.

        WSS 

        Oh yes....Politics can be rough at times no problem there but some characters could help us a lot with a little bit of civility in discussing your ideas. 

        I hope that this could be a good cool down period.....I'd love to see that discussing points not just playing with. cartoons.   Oh well we'll see how Steve's ideas progress here and across the board.

        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @mjp28 said:

          Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less  of the 6th grade bathroom humor. 

          I'm sure everyone here can understand that.  What new person wants to sign up here with it ?  I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.

          That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss.   I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread  for new members, most successful boards have one.  Same with actively recommending new members. 

          Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.

          GO BROWNS  !

          Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.

          WSS 

          DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
          • 4k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @westside-steve said:

          Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.

          WSS 

          You have to let ghoolie back in.  

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C calfoxwc

            a "kindler, gentler" political forum?

            that would be great. I'm in.

            DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
            • 4k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @calfoxwc said:

            a "kindler, gentler" political forum?

            that would be great. I'm in.

            Hell no!

            1 Reply Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply
            • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 4k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by hammertime
              #13

              As long as bird girl knows she’s  a  moron.

              guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
              T 1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • hammertimeH hammertime

                As long as bird girl knows she’s  a  moron.

                TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 23k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @hammertime said:

                As long as bird girl knows she’s  a  moron.

                Well that lasted a long time. Almost a record number of hours.

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • T TexasAg1969

                  @hammertime said:

                  As long as bird girl knows she’s  a  moron.

                  Well that lasted a long time. Almost a record number of hours.

                  calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @texasag1969 said:

                  Well that lasted a long time. Almost a record number of hours.

                  "kiinder, gentler" doesn't mean let a trouble maker disrupt everything, then be nice to them ....whatever gender is the social media fad for the bird.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  😂
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    a "kindler, gentler" political forum?

                    that would be great. I'm in.

                    TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 23k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
                    #16

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    a "kindler, gentler" political forum?

                    that would be great. I'm in.

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    "kiinder, gentler" doesn't mean let a trouble maker disrupt everything, then be nice to them ....whatever gender is the social media fad for the bird.

                    Oh, I get it. You have qualifiers so you really don't mean "I'm in". "That's some catch that Catch 22"-Yossarin  ?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      why should WE be nice, and you three keep smarting off at every op? what goes around, comes around. I'm trying, but you aren't going to stop, no more than woody can.

                      maybe.

                      we'll see.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • KvoetheK Kvoethe

                        Is Ghoolie still allowed?

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        @kvoethe said:

                        Is Ghoolie still allowed?

                        I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        KvoetheK 1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          @kvoethe said:

                          Is Ghoolie still allowed?

                          I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.

                          WSS

                          Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 924 Reputation
                          KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @westside-steve said:

                          I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.

                          WSS

                          Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old.  He is probably a good guy IRL.

                          W jbluhm86J 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • KvoetheK Kvoethe

                            @westside-steve said:

                            I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.

                            WSS

                            Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old.  He is probably a good guy IRL.

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @kvoethe said:

                            Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old.  He is probably a good guy IRL.

                            I think he is a regular on Puking Hard but I don't go there.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • KvoetheK Kvoethe

                              @westside-steve said:

                              I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.

                              WSS

                              Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old.  He is probably a good guy IRL.

                              jbluhm86 jbluhm86J Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 883 Reputation
                              jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @kvoethe said:

                              Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old.  He is probably a good guy IRL.

                              His personal war against Bernie Kosar was pretty memorable.

                              "That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence”. - Christopher Hitchens "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you". - Neil deGrasse Tyson
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                DieHardBrownsFan1D F 2 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • W Westside Steve

                                  Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                  WSS

                                  DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan1
                                  #23

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                  WSS

                                  Inspecta banned me from there within a week.  I doubt most of the old timers are even on there anymore.  Inspecta died of cancer a few years ago in his thirties.

                                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                    WSS

                                    Inspecta banned me from there within a week.  I doubt most of the old timers are even on there anymore.  Inspecta died of cancer a few years ago in his thirties.

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                                    Inspecta banned me from their within a week.  I doubt most of the old timers are even on their anymore.  Inspecta died of cancer a few years ago in his thirties.

                                    Well that sucks. I remember him but not really well, still that's a bad way to go.

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W Westside Steve

                                      Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                      WSS

                                      FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                      WSS

                                      speaking of past posters - didnt you also know heck of a job brownie -aka heck?

                                      I remember Mr T doxxed him as a writer for the LA Times?  

                                      just wondering, you two had a good back and forth also.

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • F FairHooker11

                                        @westside-steve said:

                                        Speaking of Puking Hard I just went to the site and didn't see anything newer than 2020 maybe you have to join.

                                        WSS

                                        speaking of past posters - didnt you also know heck of a job brownie -aka heck?

                                        I remember Mr T doxxed him as a writer for the LA Times?  

                                        just wondering, you two had a good back and forth also.

                                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 39k Posts
                                        • 9k Reputation
                                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @fairhooker11 said:

                                        speaking of past posters - didnt you also know heck of a job brownie -aka heck?

                                        I remember Mr T doxxed him as a writer for the LA Times?  

                                        just wondering, you two had a good back and forth also.

                                        I remember him well. Very liberal very intelligent and I had fun sparring with him. He wasn't so much necessarily a Browns fan he spent almost all his time on the political board he was a friend of Shep and lived in California.

                                        I also miss old Browns fan. Nice guy and a Christian who actually seems like one.

                                        WSS

                                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                          • 4k Posts
                                          • 3k Reputation
                                          DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          I remember his last post, where he revealed he was black.  

                                          W 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate