Request
-
Hi guys I like to ask a favor from you all. We are kind of hoping to expand our membership and I do try to keep the really offense of stuff at least a little bit quiet. If you would be kind enough to add fagg** to the words we avoid which includes nig*** and cu**?
Thanks
Not going to go full Disney just that one request if you don't mind.
Thanks
WSS
-
OK Steve…you f@%k#n little pu$$*! ?
-
How about Homo, fudge packer, carpet licker?
-
How about Homo, fudge packer, carpet licker?
How about Homo, fudge packer, carpet licker?
STFU you bastige!??
-
Hi guys I like to ask a favor from you all. We are kind of hoping to expand our membership and I do try to keep the really offense of stuff at least a little bit quiet. If you would be kind enough to add fagg** to the words we avoid which includes nig*** and cu**?
Thanks
Not going to go full Disney just that one request if you don't mind.
Thanks
WSS
Hi guys I like to ask a favor from you all. We are kind of hoping to expand our membership and I do try to keep the really offense of stuff at least a little bit quiet. If you would be kind enough to add fagg** to the words we avoid which includes nig*** and cu**?
Thanks
Not going to go full Disney just that one request if you don't mind.
Thanks
WSS
Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less of the 6th grade bathroom humor.
I'm sure everyone here can understand that. What new person wants to sign up here with it ? I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.
That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss. I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread for new members, most successful boards have one. Same with actively recommending new members.
Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.
GO BROWNS !
-
Hi guys I like to ask a favor from you all. We are kind of hoping to expand our membership and I do try to keep the really offense of stuff at least a little bit quiet. If you would be kind enough to add fagg** to the words we avoid which includes nig*** and cu**?
Thanks
Not going to go full Disney just that one request if you don't mind.
Thanks
WSS
Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less of the 6th grade bathroom humor.
I'm sure everyone here can understand that. What new person wants to sign up here with it ? I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.
That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss. I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread for new members, most successful boards have one. Same with actively recommending new members.
Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.
GO BROWNS !
Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less of the 6th grade bathroom humor.
I'm sure everyone here can understand that. What new person wants to sign up here with it ? I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.
That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss. I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread for new members, most successful boards have one. Same with actively recommending new members.
Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.
GO BROWNS !
Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.
WSS
-
a "kindler, gentler" political forum?
that would be great. I'm in.
-
Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less of the 6th grade bathroom humor.
I'm sure everyone here can understand that. What new person wants to sign up here with it ? I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.
That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss. I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread for new members, most successful boards have one. Same with actively recommending new members.
Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.
GO BROWNS !
Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.
WSS
Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.
WSS
Oh yes....Politics can be rough at times no problem there but some characters could help us a lot with a little bit of civility in discussing your ideas.
I hope that this could be a good cool down period.....I'd love to see that discussing points not just playing with. cartoons. Oh well we'll see how Steve's ideas progress here and across the board.
-
Yes the "status quo" around here could use some easy improvements like less of the 6th grade bathroom humor.
I'm sure everyone here can understand that. What new person wants to sign up here with it ? I know a few new candidates came over a few years back......and promptly left.
That's The BROWNS BOARD's loss. I'd also recommend a WELCOME thread for new members, most successful boards have one. Same with actively recommending new members.
Remember when TBB was close to closing and everyone said they didn't want it to disappear forever well just help out now.
GO BROWNS !
Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.
WSS
Again don't expect full Disney. The political board has never been a place for the faint of heart. I've never seen a Political Forum that is. One reason is that the members are split pretty evenly left and right even though a couple of the right guys post a lot. Not so on the Browns Forum when it's 99 to 1 Browns fans to Steelers fans. So for the most part people that don't like this shit don't visit and they know why. Fair enough. But they do sometimes like to piss and moan over on the BB.
WSS
You have to let ghoolie back in.
-
-
As long as bird girl knows she’s a moron.
-
As long as bird girl knows she’s a moron.
As long as bird girl knows she’s a moron.
Well that lasted a long time. Almost a record number of hours.
-
As long as bird girl knows she’s a moron.
Well that lasted a long time. Almost a record number of hours.
Well that lasted a long time. Almost a record number of hours.
"kiinder, gentler" doesn't mean let a trouble maker disrupt everything, then be nice to them ....whatever gender is the social media fad for the bird.
-
a "kindler, gentler" political forum?
that would be great. I'm in.
"kiinder, gentler" doesn't mean let a trouble maker disrupt everything, then be nice to them ....whatever gender is the social media fad for the bird.
Oh, I get it. You have qualifiers so you really don't mean "I'm in". "That's some catch that Catch 22"-Yossarin ?
-
why should WE be nice, and you three keep smarting off at every op? what goes around, comes around. I'm trying, but you aren't going to stop, no more than woody can.
maybe.
we'll see.
-
-
I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.
WSS
Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old. He is probably a good guy IRL.
-
I am seriously considering it. He's actually a personal friend of mine but I know he is a lightning rod.
WSS
Some of his schtick was funny, but his non stop spew got old. He is probably a good guy IRL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
