Skip to content

Raiders cut Jeff Garcia

The Browns Board
3 3 913
  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Woah! Who saw that coming?

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
    #2

    a little unexpected, but not crazy. I mean Charlie Frye is the back up, that's just money in the bank haha.

    But seriously, the reason he was cut most likely was because he realized he wasn't going to be the starter. He's the type of guy who wants to play and when he realized that wasn't going to happen he wanted out. Jeff probably pushed himself out the door more so than being cut. He'll get on another team

  • a little unexpected, but not crazy. I mean Charlie Frye is the back up, that's just money in the bank haha.

    But seriously, the reason he was cut most likely was because he realized he wasn't going to be the starter. He's the type of guy who wants to play and when he realized that wasn't going to happen he wanted out. Jeff probably pushed himself out the door more so than being cut. He'll get on another team

    The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @jrb12711 said:

    I mean Charlie Frye is the back up, that's just money in the bank

    I agree, specially if we talk about today's banks situation... 😉