Shaun Smith Cut
-
I like what HughJassphd says - "Shaun Smith: Another case of when 'Keepin' It Real' goes wrong."

-
Yeah Totally
I dont know what was worse, what gave me more douche chills...When Shaun Smith was affraid to talk on the STO Browns Show
OR
When he got comfortable and thought he was interesting & smart.

-
Apparently his mouth cost him another job.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...ong-lions-cuts/
Apparently his mouth cost him another job.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...ong-lions-cuts/
Karma is a beautiful thing!
- Tom F.
-
Yeah Totally
I dont know what was worse, what gave me more douche chills...When Shaun Smith was affraid to talk on the STO Browns Show
OR
When he got comfortable and thought he was interesting & smart.

Yeah Totally
I dont know what was worse, what gave me more douche chills...
When Shaun Smith was affraid to talk on the STO Browns Show
OR
When he got comfortable and thought he was interesting & smart.

LMAO!!! That was scary indeed. He pretty much took over the show and it turned into Romper Room for big, fat black defensive lineman. I just loved when his doofus friends would call in.
-
Rotoworld said:
The NFL has suspended free agent DT Shaun Smith four games for violating the league's anabolic steroids policy.Smith was surprisingly released by the Lions on cut day, and now we know why. He's never been known as a guy with the best attitude. Maybe it was roid-rage. At age 28, Smith will still get another chance before his career is over.
via here.
-
I think he got cut because he isn't any good and is a pain in ass. I bet the Lions didn't even know about his positive test yet, and if they did they still could have certainly kept him.
Sorry, I'm not buying into all this BS. Shaun Smith is simply not a very good football player, plain and simple. He may be decent enough to be a backup for some teams, but with all his luggage he's certainly not worth it.
-
Good. The ball licker can go to hell.
-
apparently he liked the juice as well.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...ds-shaun-smith/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
