Cleveland Browns Considering Trade For Niners QB Jimmy Garoppolo
-
-
Nobody is trading for a veteran quarterback until the Watson suspension is settled. I've always liked Garoppolo much more than Cam Newton; still Newton has never been known as a bad teammate so...
WSS
-
Nobody is trading for a veteran quarterback until the Watson suspension is settled. I've always liked Garoppolo much more than Cam Newton; still Newton has never been known as a bad teammate so...
WSS
Nobody is trading for a veteran quarterback until the Watson suspension is settled.
Well, WE aren't. I don't know about any other team though.
-
Nobody is trading for a veteran quarterback until the Watson suspension is settled.
Well, WE aren't. I don't know about any other team though.
-
From what I’ve been reading, Jimmy G underwent shoulder surgery in March and is not scheduled to be able to throw a football until sometimes in July.
I would say that factor (along with his salary) would hamper any possible trade deals for the time being.
-
-
From what I’ve been reading, Jimmy G underwent shoulder surgery in March and is not scheduled to be able to throw a football until sometimes in July.
I would say that factor (along with his salary) would hamper any possible trade deals for the time being.
From what I’ve been reading, Jimmy G underwent shoulder surgery in March and is not scheduled to be able to throw a football until sometimes in July.
I would say that factor (along with his salary) would hamper any possible trade deals for the time being.
Are you talking about Baker? I feel bad for baker I don’t think Carolina was the best fit…Seattle was better but they appear to be in tank mode or under some weird illusion that Drew Lock is a starting QB.
BTW Has anyone heard any tantrums from Jimmy G?
I think jimmy would be a great fit here but I think we could go 3-1 with Jacoby.
-
This was from the 19th:
San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo resumed throwing about 4 weeks ago, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The QB reportedly had a good recent checkup with Dr. Neal ElAttrache, and Rapoport adds that the team is "thrilled" with Garoppolo's progress as he works back from right-shoulder surgery. The QB is expected to gain full clearance by mid-August.
-
From what I’ve been reading, Jimmy G underwent shoulder surgery in March and is not scheduled to be able to throw a football until sometimes in July.
I would say that factor (along with his salary) would hamper any possible trade deals for the time being.
Are you talking about Baker? I feel bad for baker I don’t think Carolina was the best fit…Seattle was better but they appear to be in tank mode or under some weird illusion that Drew Lock is a starting QB.
BTW Has anyone heard any tantrums from Jimmy G?
I think jimmy would be a great fit here but I think we could go 3-1 with Jacoby.
Has anyone heard any tantrums from Jimmy G?
I think jimmy would be a great fit here
I agree. He's quite at home with a strong running game. But as a pocket passer, he'd be the odd duck in our QB room.
It all depends on the suspension. (we could trade them the conditional 5th we got for Baker)
-
This was from the 19th:
San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo resumed throwing about 4 weeks ago, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The QB reportedly had a good recent checkup with Dr. Neal ElAttrache, and Rapoport adds that the team is "thrilled" with Garoppolo's progress as he works back from right-shoulder surgery. The QB is expected to gain full clearance by mid-August.
This was from the 19th:
San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo resumed throwing about 4 weeks ago, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The QB reportedly had a good recent checkup with Dr. Neal ElAttrache, and Rapoport adds that the team is "thrilled" with Garoppolo's progress as he works back from right-shoulder surgery. The QB is expected to gain full clearance by mid-August.
same as reported on nfl radio.. 40 yard out routes are his max throws at this point...
Kyle Shanahan's offense with D'ernest Johnson & Debo rotating carries... no thank you very much !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login