Skip to content

My Son

The Browns Board
13 9 1.3k
  • He turned 1. Can I just tell you that this last year has just been amazing. I couldn't be happier than right now. I really don't know what else to say because the feeling of being a dad is so indescribable. I had to say something about it though. If you're a dad to you know what I mean. If not hopefully you do someday.

    The pick below is when BQ got hurt. He was so tired and ready for bed. He just starts screaming as soon as BQ went to the sidelines. It was so funny.

    (there now it is football related.) 😉

    @skinny said:

    He turned 1. Can I just tell you that this last year has just been amazing. I couldn't be happier than right now. I really don't know what else to say because the feeling of being a dad is so indescribable. I had to say something about it though. If you're a dad to you know what I mean. If not hopefully you do someday.

    The pick below is when BQ got hurt. He was so tired and ready for bed. He just starts screaming as soon as BQ went to the sidelines. It was so funny.

    (there now it is football related.) 😉

    in all seriousness, congrats. I hope I can relate to that feeling someday....just not yet 😛

  • Happy Birthday. He shares it with Colt McCoy. May he grow up to be a champ!

    Enjoy. It goes by fast (mine is almost 11)

    @earl34 said:

    Enjoy. It goes by fast (mine is almost 11)

    The weirdest thing is that it feels like we just had him (and by we I mean my lovely wife) yet it feels like we have always had him. It does go quick though for sure.

  • @skinny said:

    He turned 1. Can I just tell you that this last year has just been amazing. I couldn't be happier than right now. I really don't know what else to say because the feeling of being a dad is so indescribable. I had to say something about it though. If you're a dad to you know what I mean. If not hopefully you do someday.

    The pick below is when BQ got hurt. He was so tired and ready for bed. He just starts screaming as soon as BQ went to the sidelines. It was so funny.

    (there now it is football related.) 😉

    in all seriousness, congrats. I hope I can relate to that feeling someday....just not yet 😛

    @blowe said:

    Oddly enough his name is Griffin. (not because of the show though. I don't watch it)

    in all seriousness, congrats. I hope I can relate to that feeling someday....just not yet 😛

    thanks

  • Congratulations Bro....He's a keeper.

    He looks like a natural born half back but he's barking calls like a QB.....I like it!!! 😉

  • Is it too early to draft him as the new QB for the browns? He looks like he has quite an arm, there. Heck, photoshop a football in there and he's already in mid throw!

  • Congrats skinny!

  • Best wishes from Italy or, as we say in italian: TANTI AUGURI!

    We should create a topic for our kids birthdays, what do you think Mods?

  • Congrats Skinny!

  • Best wishes from Italy or, as we say in italian: TANTI AUGURI!

    We should create a topic for our kids birthdays, what do you think Mods?

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    Best wishes from Italy or, as we say in italian: TANTI AUGURI!

    We should create a topic for our kids birthdays, what do you think Mods?

    Dont tell Stan! aka atenears not sure what type of response youll get, but it wont be pretty 🙄

  • I'll tell you what I just hope he plays any position that will take his ass to college, because I aint got a job right now. (Its either books or sports kid get good at one or the other or both....lol) Really tall and SKINNY though (imagine that) im thinking qb, wr or safety. Had a party tonight. nothing like posting half in the Bag! 😆 Thanks to all.

  • if a mod wants to change the name to my kid(s) everyone can talk about theres. I wouldn't mind.(probally the best thread hijacking in a while) 😁