Maher
-
WSS
-
WSS
WSS
Opps. I think you accidentally put in that one final truth at the end. LOL! I like this guy because he takes shots at everybody regardless of party.
-
WSS
Opps. I think you accidentally put in that one final truth at the end. LOL! I like this guy because he takes shots at everybody regardless of party.
Opps. I think you accidentally put in that one final truth at the end. LOL! I like this guy because he takes shots at everybody regardless of party.
Yes he does to an extent.
WSS
-
It is disheartening that the competent political is the one actively making things worse.
And the other is completely incompetent at best and actively not trying to make it better at worst
This Maher vid wasn't as bad as others, but it seems he's still leaning into one direction (business decision I'm sure). Or they're the only videos posted here.
He also took a lot of glancing passes on real issues to make them seem ridiculous, etc. But that's the format, so I can't expect anything else.
At least he was on the money with his last thought
-
last point being get rid of trump - hang him from the jan 6 angle
good luck with that ...
And whatever happens in 2022 mids / 2024 elections
DJT has a big influence now and in 2024 even if he cant or doesnt run.
the truth has been shown who the left is and barring any last minute voter shennanigans- they are done.
This will be and is WAY better than waking up on Weds Nov 9 2016 which saw the impossible happen.
-
And of course he still has his base to appeal to so he's going to have to take a swing there. You guys, you know, the ones that hate Trump more than you love the country. To paraphrase Golda Meir. If you don't railroad Trump into some kind of BS charge he will run again and positively squash Joe Biden. And rightly so.
And for the record I wish he would just get the f*** out of the way.
WSS
-
And of course he still has his base to appeal to so he's going to have to take a swing there. You guys, you know, the ones that hate Trump more than you love the country. To paraphrase Golda Meir. If you don't railroad Trump into some kind of BS charge he will run again and positively squash Joe Biden. And rightly so.
And for the record I wish he would just get the f*** out of the way.
WSS
And of course he still has his base to appeal to so he's going to have to take a swing there. You guys, you know, the ones that hate Trump more than you love the country. To paraphrase Golda Meir. If you don't railroad Trump into some kind of BS charge he will run again and positively squash Joe Biden. And rightly so.
And for the record I wish he would just get the f*** out of the way.
WSS
If Trump would endorse DeSantis, it will be a bloodbath for Dementia Joe.
-
And of course he still has his base to appeal to so he's going to have to take a swing there. You guys, you know, the ones that hate Trump more than you love the country. To paraphrase Golda Meir. If you don't railroad Trump into some kind of BS charge he will run again and positively squash Joe Biden. And rightly so.
And for the record I wish he would just get the f*** out of the way.
WSS
If Trump would endorse DeSantis, it will be a bloodbath for Dementia Joe.
If Trump would endorse DeSantis, it will be a bloodbath for Dementia Joe.
Only if Trump can endorse him and then not make it about him
I'm being selfish I know but I don't want to lose the man as my governor
-
Trump has such a huge ego I can't picture him endorsing anyone but himself for President.
-
If Trump would endorse DeSantis, it will be a bloodbath for Dementia Joe.
Only if Trump can endorse him and then not make it about him
I'm being selfish I know but I don't want to lose the man as my governor
-
If Trump would endorse DeSantis, it will be a bloodbath for Dementia Joe.
Only if Trump can endorse him and then not make it about him
I'm being selfish I know but I don't want to lose the man as my governor
Only if Trump can endorse him and then not make it about him
I'm being selfish I know but I don't want to lose the man as my governor
theres something to be said about that being better if not for even Desantis himself.
going to work as POTUS (while completely competent and capable)
he would have to face the swamp, the deep seated left occupying unelected positions that made (and will make) life miserable for ANY republican.
(past present and future)
Trump just drew that point out into the open and if given another term, i believe would see that his narcissist ego filled personna make the way to
finish that task of draining it? (qualify that with laser focused policy and personnel)
I dont know... but he isnt afraid of a fight either. Crazy? Yes, but these are the times we are in.
Desantis will have an effective place in the GOP plans going forward, as POTUS one day, but Florida will need to remain with that leadership as such with Desantis
remaining IMO.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login