USC and UCLA to the Big Ten
-
-
Jesus Christ. No.
-
Hey Woody, do you subscribe to the LA Times ? But the $1 for 6 months is dirt cheap. I don't really like having tons of random subscriptions all over that will go *poof* one day and do the auto thing. I just got on a WSJ subscription and I'm not immediately sure why.

Now UCLA, USC going east just shows what a weak mess the PAC has become.
And when I think UCLA, USC, somewhat UW, ORE it reminds me of the old Rose Bowl and other games. Plus the former great USC/ND matchups. Great individual games but as a B10, B12, B16 where have the rivalries gone. Not good for B10 regional classic matchups MST/M, IND/PUR and others whichcan get left out.
I'm still an old and familiar guy not a B16 "have we played lately"? "ever"? person. Now I do understand the economics of some of these B16 arrangements but there can be a downside for some teams.
-
Hey Woody, do you subscribe to the LA Times ? But the $1 for 6 months is dirt cheap. I don't really like having tons of random subscriptions all over that will go *poof* one day and do the auto thing. I just got on a WSJ subscription and I'm not immediately sure why.

Now UCLA, USC going east just shows what a weak mess the PAC has become.
And when I think UCLA, USC, somewhat UW, ORE it reminds me of the old Rose Bowl and other games. Plus the former great USC/ND matchups. Great individual games but as a B10, B12, B16 where have the rivalries gone. Not good for B10 regional classic matchups MST/M, IND/PUR and others whichcan get left out.
I'm still an old and familiar guy not a B16 "have we played lately"? "ever"? person. Now I do understand the economics of some of these B16 arrangements but there can be a downside for some teams.
Hey Woody, do you subscribe to the LA Times ? But the $1 for 6 months is dirt cheap. I don't really like having tons of random subscriptions all over that will go *poof* one day and do the auto thing. I just got on a WSJ subscription and I'm not immediately sure why.

Now UCLA, USC going east just shows what a weak mess the PAC has become.
And when I think UCLA, USC, somewhat UW, ORE it reminds me of the old Rose Bowl and other games. Plus the former great USC/ND matchups. Great individual games but as a B10, B12, B16 where have the rivalries gone. Not good for B10 regional classic matchups MST/M, IND/PUR and others whichcan get left out.
I'm still an old and familiar guy not a B16 "have we played lately"? "ever"? person. Now I do understand the economics of some of these B16 arrangements but there can be a downside for some teams.
No I don't haha. I just wanted a link as a source and that came up first.
It's not stopping at 16 though
Happy we're still taking high academic schools. Here are some remaining AAU options:
Duke, GA Tech, Stanford, 'Zona, Cal, Colorado, Kansas, UNC, Oregon, Pitt, Utah, Virginia, and Washington
Maybe we can kick out Nebraska?
-
Hey Woody, do you subscribe to the LA Times ? But the $1 for 6 months is dirt cheap. I don't really like having tons of random subscriptions all over that will go *poof* one day and do the auto thing. I just got on a WSJ subscription and I'm not immediately sure why.

Now UCLA, USC going east just shows what a weak mess the PAC has become.
And when I think UCLA, USC, somewhat UW, ORE it reminds me of the old Rose Bowl and other games. Plus the former great USC/ND matchups. Great individual games but as a B10, B12, B16 where have the rivalries gone. Not good for B10 regional classic matchups MST/M, IND/PUR and others whichcan get left out.
I'm still an old and familiar guy not a B16 "have we played lately"? "ever"? person. Now I do understand the economics of some of these B16 arrangements but there can be a downside for some teams.
No I don't haha. I just wanted a link as a source and that came up first.
It's not stopping at 16 though
Happy we're still taking high academic schools. Here are some remaining AAU options:
Duke, GA Tech, Stanford, 'Zona, Cal, Colorado, Kansas, UNC, Oregon, Pitt, Utah, Virginia, and Washington
Maybe we can kick out Nebraska?
Maybe we can kick out Nebraska?
Huh ? I thought we already did that.

-
-
-
Yeah where do they end up ? Mountain West ? 1-AA ?
~BIG 16~ Inc. football factories, after the biggest money matchups how often do some of those schools see each other ? Every 3, 4, 5 years ?
Rah-rah, ahhh who are you again ?

so far its all just hearsay maybe the acc could get involved the big 12 hell i dont know you may find out before i do
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
