Skip to content

Biggest jerks in sports

The Browns Board
29 14 1.7k 1
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Mike "The Biter" Tyson.

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    It amazes me that the list didn't include the jerk of all jerks and even more amazing that no one here mentioned Johnny Manziel.

    Hell, we could compile quite a list of jerks of our own just on the Browns...

    Manziel, Hue Jackson, motorcycle stuntman and "soldja" Kellen Winslow Jr., Braylon Edwards, OBJ, Gerard Warren (goes to Plax Burriss party in Pitt and gets arrested),

    Josh Gordon, Andre Rison, Art Modell...

    Myles Garrett would not be considered a jerk but had his moment when using a helmet as a weapon then playing the race card to justify it. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Pedro Martinez was a tool.

  • Pedro Martinez was a tool.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @bob806 said:

    Pedro Martinez was a tool.

    Ozzie Guillen too!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Jay Cutler had, perhaps, the most punchable face in NFL history. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Randy Johnson kills a bird

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #23

    Jay Cutler got me thinking about this one….
     

    Let me add Philip Rivers.  I’m shocked he wasn’t blindsided by a big ugly with all the mouthing off he did to guys much bigger than him.   

  • sydS syd

    Randy Johnson kills a bird

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #24

    @syd said:

    Randy Johnson kills a bird

    One scary video of one scary 6' 11" LH pitcher.   😮

  • Jay Cutler got me thinking about this one….
     

    Let me add Philip Rivers.  I’m shocked he wasn’t blindsided by a big ugly with all the mouthing off he did to guys much bigger than him.   

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Jay Cutler got me thinking about this one….
     

    Let me add Philip Rivers.  I’m shocked he wasn’t blindsided by a big ugly with all the mouthing off he did to guys much bigger than him.   

    Josh Rosen is a little prick too...

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Add Kyler Murray.  If the team needs to write in to the contract he needs to study 4 hours a week for games, the guy is a dipshit.

  • Add Kyler Murray.  If the team needs to write in to the contract he needs to study 4 hours a week for games, the guy is a dipshit.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @ballpeen said:

    Add Kyler Murray.  If the team needs to write in to the contract he needs to study 4 hours a week for games, the guy is a dipshit.

    The most overrated POS in that draft...

  • Add Kyler Murray.  If the team needs to write in to the contract he needs to study 4 hours a week for games, the guy is a dipshit.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @ballpeen said:

    Add Kyler Murray.  If the team needs to write in to the contract he needs to study 4 hours a week for games, the guy is a dipshit.

    Crazy for a professional athlete, because I do that in a week just because I love the game. 

    The fact it has to be contractually obligated is a red flag I couldn't ignore if I were a GM.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Add Kyler Murray.  If the team needs to write in to the contract he needs to study 4 hours a week for games, the guy is a dipshit.

    Crazy for a professional athlete, because I do that in a week just because I love the game. 

    The fact it has to be contractually obligated is a red flag I couldn't ignore if I were a GM.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tiamat63 said:

    Crazy for a professional athlete, because I do that in a week just because I love the game. 

    The fact it has to be contractually obligated is a red flag I couldn't ignore if I were a GM.

    His Dad helped him become a quitter after his freshman year at A&M because they did not like the fact he had to actually compete with another freshman from Arizona, Kyle Allen (now with the Texans). Got no respect for either one of them. Sumlin didn't help much as their head coach because he kept wavering back and forth with them as starters that whole year.