Board News
-
Hi everybody. Sometime today we are planning to update the site. No idea what extra features might be involved nor if there will be any down time. Hopefully any glitching will work itself out.
Thank you all for your participation.
WSS
-
OK, I was wondering if they could look into this.....from the moderators PM.....I think it might create more interest on TBB......
Question for the Admin and Moderators (Saturday 4/23/22) :
Can we bump up the time that the board viewers are shown from 30 minutes to maybe 60, 90 or other time frame ?
I think it would give a better idea of who's online here, etc. ? I've seen other boards go out farther than just who's been on and what are they interested in for 30 minutes. This should be done by a simple bump up in the settings. I would be interested to see the " increased activity " here. mjp
No idea, it never occurred to me. I can always ask the support folks. I was under the impression that the list of people online was in real time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
